Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My hatred towards Normans have intensified

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
216
Look at all those pathetic little cunts cheering and feeling all good about themselves because they managed to get r/incels banned. They are actually in the notion that they did something worthwhile towards society because they managed to get rid of bunch of male virgins who said bad things about cum dumpsters and talked about society for what it truly is: a degenerate shit-hole.

I saw some cucks considering themselves as "crusaders against hate" because they reported us to the admins. I mean, considering yourselves as "crusaders" for just reporting things that hurt your feelings? Seriously? Also, how fucking jobless should you be to obsess over a bunch of male virgins only to attempt and pretend to be one of them? Yet, normfucks have the fucking audacity to call us Incels pathetic. It is actually them who are truly the pathetic ones.

What normtards don't account for is the fact that, they may be able to ban the spaces we use and even ban us; but our ideology never dies. Because we will always hold our ideals close to us and reflect on it. So, stop jumping around acting like bunch of children, you pathetic normans. You have accomplished nothing, and you never will.
 
Jfl @ 9000 up votes on that "MUH VICK TORREE" post.
 
Its amazing to see how many are jumping the hate bandwagon
 
Goddamn2X said:
Its amazing to see how many are jumping the hate bandwagon

Normans are all delusional bandwagon riders, tbh.
 
They truly failed to realize this would only fuel the hatred further, but what can you expect from feeble ways of thinking dictated by emotion over logic?
 
It's seriously so amazing to me how they all see themselves as heroes when all they actually are is just a bunch of rabid mobs that are ganging up on an inclusive community that simply wants no part of the usual spiel that they're into.

It's ridiculous how much these pathetic scumbags wanna be heroes when they're seriously causing other incels to seriously consider committing suicide due to how much they're trying to destroy our places of incel communication which is their own way of coping.

I suspect that many of them are actual losers themselves and hate their own lives and only wish to make ours worse since they wanna make themselves feel better. I guess that's THEIR own way of coping. It's pathetic, but to be expected from normans.
 
Yeah. I feel ya, i hate them more than ever now. They cant touch us here though.
 
"I suspect that many of them are actual losers themselves and hate their own lives and only wish to make ours worse since they wanna make themselves feel better. I guess that's THEIR own way of coping. It's pathetic, but to be expected from normans."

That is often admitted by the many, many comments of "I go there to feel better about myself." Implying they feel inadequate to need that boost.
 
Gorech1ld said:
I suspect that many of them are actual losers themselves and hate their own lives and only wish to make ours worse since they wanna make themselves feel better. I guess that's THEIR own way of coping. It's pathetic, but to be expected from normans.

They are effectively trying hard to create a "feel-good" world for themselves by banning and censoring things that they don't like. 

I guess it makes them sleep better at night knowing no one would be disrespecting their precious m'ladies.
 
The worst is all of their ridiculously low-effort, lame jokes.
 
I have few words to describe how little regard I have for them. They're just... Losers. They're bottom of the barrel mediocre people. I don't care what happens to them, I just don't like seeing them near. Oh well, they shouldn't be a problem now.
 
It's ridiculous how much these pathetic scumbags wanna be heroes when they're seriously causing other incels to seriously consider committing suicide due to how much they're trying to destroy our places of incel communication which is their own way of coping.

I was disgusted by their victory post with "If you really need help, please check out the following:

Suicide help in Canada

Suicide help in Merica"

Hey maybe if they actually gave a shit, you could have just left r/incels alone

But Hell no, couldn't tolerate that. Gotta DEFEND THE WIMMINS. I don't doubt that many of them would get their jollies to the idea of incels killing themselves, while posting a link to a hotline like a smug cunt.

It's the ultimate bullying victory that they'll never be held accountable for.
 
never forget the normshit armageddon
 
Incelibate anarchist said:
Yeah. I feel ya, i hate them more than ever now. They cant touch us here though.

Yes, thankfully.
 
Just lol at the normies thinking they can eradicate us. We are well connected with each other and will keep existing and exerting our influence whether they like it or not.

In fact this whole ordeal has given me more motivation to fortify our views, we will only get larger.
 
I hate normies so much
 
They're subreddits that harbor a lot of hatred than us; those examples include subs such as r/gendercritical and r/watchingpeopledie. So its okay to hate on anything as long as you don't incite hatred on female degeneracy. Well, fuck them.

Anyways, this forum is going to have much more life fuel than ever, and of course in the distant future bigger black pills will dropped (mainly with the help of our fellow bretherin RichRippedandincel).
 
Lookismisreal said:
Look at all those pathetic little cunts cheering and feeling all good about themselves because they managed to get r/incels banned. They are actually in the notion that they did something worthwhile towards society because they managed to get rid of bunch of male virgins who said bad things about cum dumpsters and talked about society for what it truly is: a degenerate shit-hole.

I saw some cucks considering themselves as "crusaders against hate" because they reported us to the admins. I mean, considering yourselves as "crusaders" for just reporting things that hurt your feelings? Seriously? Also, how fucking jobless should you be to obsess over a bunch of male virgins only to attempt and pretend to be one of them? Yet, normfucks have the fucking audacity to call us Incels pathetic. It is actually them who are truly the pathetic ones.

What normtards don't account for is the fact that, they may be able to ban the spaces we use and even ban us; but our ideology never dies. Because we will always hold our ideals close to us and reflect on it. So, stop jumping around acting like bunch of children, you pathetic normans. You have accomplished nothing, and you never will.

their stupidity has no limit. thinking this was a great idea. yea GO GO CUCKTEARS harass people who have nothing to lose because this always ends well :angel:


RodgersSecondAdvent said:
Just lol at the normies thinking they can eradicate us. We are well connected with each other and will keep existing and exerting our influence whether they like it or not.

In fact this whole ordeal has given me more motivation to fortify our views, we will only get larger.

same. we should spread the blackpill. fuck these whiteknight cunts. they are never going to stop us.
 
This is the kind of thing they'd read and laugh. Why give them all that power? They just got our sub banned, but we are still who we are, we found a new home and we can still spread the blackpill everywhere.
 
they like to feel like they did something to justify their own existence
 
They're all braindead tbh, they just go with whatever feels right to them. Thats why their so easy to control with the retarded shit published by mainstream media
 
I used to be all for including normies as long as they followed the rules but fuck that shit. Their obsession with us is outright disturbing and rather sad.
 
we need normie genocide asap
 
Yep, they killed the community, but they'll never kill the opinions of the community. We have flourished to another place.
 
We live in a society right now where kicking a bunch of virgins out of some obscure private forum is mega praiseworthy. These people talk like they all just deadlifted 1000 pounds. It's actually pretty amazing how much they pat themselves on the back for this.
 
Hallelujah brother may allah throw normans in the deepest pit of hell imaginable
 
Quality post from times of the beginning.
 
Lol, the top post on /r/inceltears right now is about someone who exposed a logical fallacy that assumes femoids should be paid the same even tho they work less, cucktards strawmans it and it gets 1600 upvotes, especially because toys or action figures trigger normies and they want to call anyone who has them a manchild
 
Nice to see some of the people from day 1.
 

Similar threads

wereq
Replies
57
Views
2K
Friezacel
Friezacel
jeetcel
Replies
4
Views
407
mlcurrycel
mlcurrycel
StepyAkermanskie
Replies
14
Views
922
Unaware
Unaware
Confessor
Replies
76
Views
6K
Jud Pottah
Jud Pottah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top