Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity My hatred of women is justified because they hated me first

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
My misogyny does not make me gay or confused about my sexuality like some normcunts might say.
Women hated me first, they choose to hate me, they hate me for being a white straight man.
They don't want me to be happy, or safe, or fed, or warm, or free, or to pass my goddamn genes down.
Women want me to be poor, hungry, alone, lonely, friendless, miserable, depressed, lazy, unmotivated and suffering.
Women literally want me dead,

They don't tell me this like the cowards they are, but I can see this in their facial and body language.
I can feel the hate for me, I can see the disgust for me.
They hated me first so I hate them back.
I want to take their hatred of me and throw it right back in their faces.

it doesn't even have to be justified, it's okay to hate women JFL

it doesn't even have to be justified, it's okay to hate women JFL
I'm not trying to sound like a cuck here, but I didn't want to hate women, I wanted to love them, they were my sisters on this green earth.
But my love for them was not returned, it was repaid with hatred for no good reason.
So my love for them died, and was instead replaced by hatred.
I treat them how they treat me: cold, rude, arrogant and hateful, but with me, I'm more arrestives about it.
Of course, they don't like it, but we know how the foid brain works don't we?
It's perfectly ok when they do it, but you can't!
The moral is here, just because you love something, it doesn't love you back.
Why the fuck should I love people who hate me?

I'm not trying to sound like a cuck here, but I didn't want to hate women, I wanted to love them, they were my sisters on this green earth.
But my love for them was not returned, it was repaid with hatred for no good reason.
So my love for them died, and was instead replaced by hatred.
I treat them how they treat me: cold, rude, arrogant and hateful, but with me, I'm more arrestives about it.
Of course, they don't like it, but we know how the foid brain works don't we?
It's perfectly ok when they do it, but you can't!
The moral is here, just because you love something, it doesn't love you back.
Why the fuck should I love people who hate me?
Agree. I would not be misogynistic if it wasn't for foid's behaviour

My misogyny does not make me gay or confused about my sexuality like some normcunts might say.
Women hated me first, they choose to hate me, they hate me for being a white straight man.
They don't want me to be happy, or safe, or fed, or warm, or free, or to pass my goddamn genes down.
Women want me to be poor, hungry, alone, lonely, friendless, miserable, depressed, lazy, unmotivated and suffering.

They don't tell me this like the cowards they are, but I can see this in their facial and body language.

Today while on the bicycle I made eye contact with a toilet, she just immediately made a face of disgust. This is a daily experience for 98% of men, this is why so many men lock themselves in. While I basically go out every day, I mostly see toilets, I only see some men and most are Chad's.

Agree. I would not be misogynistic if it wasn't for foid's behaviour
They brought my wrath on themselves, they hated me first and they hated me with smiles and laughter.

Today while on the bicycle I made eye contact with a toilet, she just immediately made a face of disgust. This is a daily experience for 98% of men, this is why so many men lock themselves in. While I basically go out every day, I mostly see toilets, I only see some men and most are Chad's.
If i were out and if a foid made a disgusted face at me and if we were both alone with nobody around, i'd punch her fucking head in.

hating them is only a natural response to the way they act, think, and live.

nice rage