Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My hatred for lesbians

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I hate foids I’m general, but lesbians are the greediest of the bunch. Lesbians, it doesn’t matter what they look like can get a girlfriend and the odds are never against them(see my post in sig.) Women in general don’t need to be lesbian, SO MANY MEN on Earth will fuck them any day of the week. NOTHING about being lesbian is difficult they are a waste of resources and the ultimate sign of greed. There is NO reason a foid need to use some plastic dildo when 1000 other men in their phone will do it for free. ALL lesbian sex emulates how a man fucks a woman for the most part. I believe there is a sound reason for any man to be frustrated with these foids, they will date land tank foids that you mog from hell and back and ACT like you don’t exist. BUT as soon as Chad comes walking in he’s the prize.

Here are some ideas I came up with off the top of why lesbians exist:
1. To be brutalized by GigaChad
2. To make themselves feel like they’re in control of their life after childhood rape/abuse
3. Attention

Water is wet but good to be reminded that lesbians are only Chadsexual.

But good BASED and BLACKPILLED post.

I don't believe anything a lesbian says when she claims she doesn't feel sexual interest towards men. I think it's biologically impossible for the opposite sex to NOT be attracted to each other. Homos just force themselves to find the same sex attractive!