Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My happy place

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I just got home from my favorite German bar, and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm tipsy, and I'm getting high, too. In fact, I'm going to stay high all night and all through tomorrow, even though I work all day tomorrow. I don't give a shit. It's sweetest day tomorrow, and now that I have legal access to THC, I'm never spending another valentine's day or sweetest day sober. :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I also realized this german bar is my happy place; I may stand out like a loser when I go there, because I am, but I feel good. I love the fish fry, I love the German beer, the atmosphere, the german music, everything. It's the one thing I have to look forward to each week, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna stop going.

So cheers, bro! Down those beers, eat those edibles, smoke those blunts, whatever you have to do, let's celebrate our misery and suffering by staying completely inebriated for the next 30 hours, lol. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk::dab:

glad you're having fun man. i'm high as shit rn

glad you're having fun man. i'm high as shit rn
Yeah, man, isn't it great? :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: In all seriousness, it's the only thing I've ever found to cut away the pain of inceldom. Thank the gods I have access to it rn

Yeah, man, isn't it great? :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: In all seriousness, it's the only thing I've ever found to cut away the pain of inceldom. Thank the gods I have access to it rn
my fav strain would have to be Alaskan thunder fuck shit is amazing