Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My hands are shaking rn and my blood is boiling

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Whenever I get flashbacks to bullying or blackpills like ppl making fun of the way I look and strangers laughing at me n all dat

I can't believe I'm living in this reality.

Ppl who aren't ugly can't fathom what this is like yet have the audacity to think they earned all the things they have and think that looks don't matter.

I also can't believe I didn't go ER in secondary school. Maybe I was too bluepilled at the time to know what was going on.

I beat up one of my bullies at least but I wish I could go back in time and beat up more of them. I literally could get into 10 fights in that school and have nothing happen to me but I didn't take advantage or see that opportunity.

A thing that's causing more flashbacks to my bullying is how successful my bullies have become. Lots of them have GFs and have very good grades. One of them was literally a millionaire, and another had one of the best grades in my entire country.

I can't believe there are retards out there who believe in a God or Karma. Be an ugly man for a day and you'll instantly come to the realisation that it's all bullshit.

Ppl who aren't ugly can't fathom what this is like yet have the audacity to think they earned all the things they have and think that looks don't matter.
Attractive people are like women in many ways. Just delusional and obnoxious and think they can force their opinions on everyone

Brutal, I couldn't beat my bullies they were always in a group

just have a piece of fried chicken annd chill with grape kool aid, my friend of colour
QnEzg5.gif

nigger

just have a piece of fried chicken annd chill with grape kool aid, my friend of colour
QnEzg5.gif

nigger
Most of the humans iv beaten to death who have been carrying those items mentioned have been cumskins

Brutal, I couldn't beat my bullies they were always in a group
I beat up mine when he was with all of his friends but they're all spineless low t normies they just stood back and watched

Whenever I get flashbacks to bullying or blackpills like ppl making fun of the way I look and strangers laughing at me n all dat

I can't believe I'm living in this reality.

I also can't believe I didn't go ER in secondary school. Maybe I was too bluepilled at the time to know what was going on.

I beat up one of my bullies at least but I wish I could go back in time and beat up more of them. I literally could get into 10 fights in that school and have nothing happen to me but I didn't take advantage or see that opportunity.

A thing that's causing more flashbacks to my bullying is how successful my bullies have become. Lots of them have GFs and have very good grades. One of them was literally a millionaire, and another had one of the best grades in my entire country.

I can't believe there are retards out there who believe in a God or Karma. Be an ugly man for a day and you'll instantly come to the realisation that it's all bullshit.

It won't get any better bro. Being an ugly man means it's over for you.
I beat up mine when he was with all of his friends but they're all spineless low t normies they just stood back and watched

If you were Chad they would have worshipped you afterwards. But if an ugly guy beats up people, people call him psychopathic/aggressive etc.

Always fight, even if you must lose. Never accept to be bullied or it will never end.

both of my bullies just get graduated and they will start working in september . they are winning the race but it's the race for to falshood . i personally took the path that seeks the ultimate truths and rightiousness thus a race toward allah . and whom laught last will laught a lot . we will see .

It won't get any better bro. Being an ugly man means it's over for you.

If you were Chad they would have worshipped you afterwards. But if an ugly guy beats up people, people call him psychopathic/aggressive etc.

Better to be feared than considered weak.

I'm literally shaking rn! :soy:

I'm in slavlands every male group has one who is above average build+fighting ability

Brutal brocel, I take plenty of drugs to cope with this, you ever gone that route? It's pretty good, ngl.

My tolerance breaks usually consist of unrelenting nightmares where I end up brutally murdering my middle school bullies in ways closely resembling MKII, JFL. When I wake up and realize it's not for real I feel very bad.

Brutal brocel, I take plenty of drugs to cope with this, you ever gone that route? It's pretty good, ngl.

My tolerance breaks usually consist of unrelenting nightmares where I end up brutally murdering my middle school bullies in ways closely resembling MKII, JFL. When I wake up and realize it's not for real I feel very bad.
I wish I was able to drugmaxx

Honestly I don't even care for my ex classmates, they are not even consciuos and, unless they pose a direct obstacle to me, may all rot Idc

How are you gonna go ER in the UK

I wish I was able to drugmaxx
What's stopping you bro? Just darknetmaxx if you lack connections, where are you located?

Grow and smoke weed if you do lack them, at the very least it'll raise your base dopamine.

For me it's the blindness, the sheer lack of their ability to realise where the behaviour they are manifesting is coming from. I've even had adults (a friends parents), treat me badly when I was much younger. I'm almost certain they would have treated me much better had I been good looking.