Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My hallucinations are becoming more frequent

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★
I’ve probably mentioned this before but I often hear screaming or see people in the corner of my eyes.

Recently it’s gotten much worse and more frequent. Now those people remain for minutes at a time, watching me. The screaming that comes from all directions is distressing but it’s not as bad as the visual hallucinations. I’ve also noticed I’m struggling to sleep and I’m becoming very anxious and paranoid.

Anyone know how I can fix this asap

have you tried showering?

good this way you can become a good schizoposter

Just accept it. If you ever go ER, the state won't be able to prosecute and punish you

Yikes, go touch some grass already :soy:

It's one or a combination of drugs, booze, stress, sleeplessness.

Well, I’ve been schizophrenic for more than 20 years.

I know it sounds dumb, but you’ll get used to the hallucinations in time.

They don’t even bother me anymore.
It took a few years, but it became just another part of life, nothing to worry about.

In the meantime, do the things that bring you peace.
For me, I love running and coffee and music.
If I can get all three in one day, I feel fine.

I'm not here to preach or anything, but have you heard of Abram Hoffer? He used to treat schizophrenia patiens with niacin (vitamin b3) and vitamin c. Not saying its a solution to anything, but its worth trying.

I’ve probably mentioned this before but I often hear screaming or see people in the corner of my eyes.

Recently it’s gotten much worse and more frequent. Now those people remain for minutes at a time, watching me. The screaming that comes from all directions is distressing but it’s not as bad as the visual hallucinations. I’ve also noticed I’m struggling to sleep and I’m becoming very anxious and paranoid.

Anyone know how I can fix this asap
Neuroleptics are the only way to fix hallucinations and delusions but I personally don't take them because they have really bad side effects

It took a few years, but it became just another part of life, nothing to worry about.

For me, I love running and coffee and music.
Okay thx

How old are you? This started happening to me at 22. Now I am almost 35 and it happens daily. It only gets worse if you don't do something

I heard exercise helps, I'm a lazy POS though

For me, I love running over whores and cocaine and slathering cow mucus on my penis.