Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My hairline kinda looks like this if I don’t cover with long hair

brutal hairpill n shiet, mang

He needs to drug maxx immediately

i can't imagine living with a hairline like that tbh ,totally brutal

How can you be confident with that hairline, jesus christ. My hair has thinned from it's peak but i hope it doesn't reach this level.

Baldingpill is brutal. Saint Hamudi was right when he said hair is life.

Finaly I hairmog someone

I pretty much bit the bullet, shaved my hair off and found out I have a subhuman gay alien skull shape and that bald could never suit me. It can't be over when it never began

iF YoU HAvE BLUe EYeS YOU ArE VoLCEL kek :lul:

The Norwood Reaper is a ruthless fucking bastard, wow. But this Redditor is probably bluepilled as fuck and thinks he is Norwood 2 or something :feelskek:. Not even finasteride or Minoxidil can save him now.
How can you be confident with that hairline, jesus christ. My hair has thinned from it's peak but i hope it doesn't reach this level.

Baldingpill is brutal. Saint Hamudi was right when he said hair is life.
Saint Hamudi had wisdom beyond his years. When you have not hair, you have no life.

i think my hairline is receding, but I've heard that boiling rosemary in some kind of oil and then rubbing it on your head works to get some hair regrowth, and its cheaper than a bunch of pills and hair transplant in Turkey so I might actually try it if I become desperate enough

thats prolly gonna be me in 5 years

shave it off for the soyjack look:soy:

I pretty much bit the bullet, shaved my hair off and found out I have a subhuman gay alien skull shape and that bald could never suit me. It can't be over when it never began
WIll have to do so in a year or two, finasteride and minoxidil did jack shit. Only fucked up my hairline and made me balder

shave it off for the soyjack look:soy:
I wonder why so many of them get their hairlines collected by the Norwood reaper. Must be that "high testosterone."

This is the worst thing that can happen to you if you're a low-t beta-looking male. You basically become a caricature.

i think my hairline is receding, but I've heard that boiling rosemary in some kind of oil and then rubbing it on your head works to get some hair regrowth, and its cheaper than a bunch of pills and hair transplant in Turkey so I might actually try it if I become desperate enough
To an extent it works.

Worse hairline and I don't even have any hairloss

CEM46819666 114601325749

It's kinda the same for me