Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MY HAIRLINE IS RECEDING

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
fuck my crown is thinning and now i have small hairs on my hairline its so fucking over, im almost 20 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Try rogaine. It's most effective on younger guys that aren't totally bald yet.

Try and get ahead of it now before its too late. Be glad you're catching it now, and that your blackpilled enough to realize its a HUGE problem.

I've used Propecia/Finasteride for over a decade. It doesn't regrow hair, just prevents it from falling out. So you may want to look into it sooner rather than later.

Are you a manlet too? Bald manlets should just be euthanized tbh.

i know that feel

have 40yo hair at 27

it is over

IMG 0285

I shaved my hair off, whatever. Hair is super important but it's not the main part of getting a gf. Body + money is much more important.

It never began :(

There's still time to reverse it with Finasteride. If you're willing to accept the fact you'll have to take it every day for the rest of your life and that it has a plethora of possible side-effects, some of which are persistent even after suspending the medication and barely known, do it. It's too late for me, 29 and Norwood IV. I pussied out of Finasteride at 22.

I shaved my hair off, whatever. Hair is super important but it's not the main part of getting a gf. Body + money is much more important.
What is this pua fuckery
Gtfo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back