Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My hair loss is seriously ruining me

RottenBaldManlet

RottenBaldManlet

Banned
-
Just holy fuck.

Why isn’t there a cure for this cancer yet? Even on anti androgens I keep losing hair. Nothing is stopping it. I have to apply 100 grams of concealer/toppik per day before I go outside to look somewhat representable. This shit seriously takes a huge toll on your mental health. I dont have the skull shape for a bald head either so shaving it off is an immediate death sentence.

Im lost. I need help. Im almost willing to take tranny drugs to get my hair back. 

FUCK THIS LIFE.

Dutasteride (Avodart) inhibits both type 1 and type 2 5α-reductase and is approved at the 0.5-mg dose for treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). ... Whereas 5-mg finasteride decreases serum DHT by about 70%, dutasteride can decrease serum DHT by more than 90%

Get some Dutasteride if Finasteride isn't enough of a blocker. There is a 0% chance you'll be losing your hair to MPB if you're on Dutasteride.

CopingGymcel said:
Get some Dutasteride if Finasteride isn't enough of a blocker. There is a 0% chance you'll be losing your hair to MPB if you're on Dutasteride.
Wrong. 

Im on legit dr. prescribed Avodart and I still lose hair. I suspect it is due to the rise in Testosterone that Dut brings, both T and DHT can ruin the hair follicle. Im probably just super sensitive to all androgens so even these drugs dont work. Incel genes truly are laughable. You just cant get a break.

RottenBaldManlet said:
Wrong. 

Im on legit dr. prescribed Avodart and I still lose hair. I suspect it is due to the rise in Testosterone that Dut brings, both T and DHT can ruin the hair follicle. Im probably just super sensitive to all androgens so even these drugs dont work. Incel genes truly are laughable. You just cant get a break.

Maybe it's not hair loss brought on by androgens? 

I guess you could give RU58841 a go if reducing DHT doesn't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk&t=57s

The only way to prolong your hair, unless you're gentically fucked, is to lower you T-count in your younger years, since high T produces a byproduct in your later years that casues your hair to fall out when you're 30+.
Happens to every man. Whenever you see some guy in his 40s with full hair you can bet your sorry ass that he uses either a wig or has hair transplant.

I'm genetically fucked and had N3 since I turned 18 or 19.
Learned to live with it in the past decade and looking at my dad it won't get worse until I hit 50.

Hair Loss is truly a death sentence for most people (men and women).

Also I got hormones tested on Finasteride and it does not increase Testosterone, or if it does it's moot because it also simultaneously increases Estrogen and SHBG (high SHGB with high testosterone means you're not "absorbing" the testosterone in your own blood.)

1. Moisturize your scalp a few times a week with Castor Oil + Safflower Oil
-Castor Oil inhibits DHT.
-Safflower Oil is 75% Linoleic Acid which also inhibits DHT but also keeps your skin cells (scalp/hair follicles are modified skin cells) dividing properly. Also it prevents dry scalp, which can exacerbate hair loss.

2. Take a Copper supplement, not Zinc. Zinc only inhibits Type 1 DHT, Copper inhibits Type 1 and 2.
If you have the money, splurge on a brand called "Folligen" by Dr. Loren Pickart who discovered GHK-Cu, a copper peptide that restores skin.

3. NoFap
This goes without saying.

If you have extra money, also add in a high-GLA oil like Hemp, Borage or Evening Primrose. Apply this high-GLA oil TOPICALLY and ingest it orally.
GLA converts to Prostaglandins which dilate bloodvessels and work the same way as Minoxidil or the eyelash-medication Latisse does.

Zimmerman-Aritcle-EFA2.jpg

Wearacombl said:
The only way to prolong your hair, unless you're gentically fucked, is to lower you T-count in your younger years, since high T produces a byproduct in your later years that casues your hair to fall out when you're 30+.
Happens to every man. Whenever you see some guy in his 40s with full hair you can bet your sorry ass that he uses either a wig or has hair transplant.
I'm genetically fucked and had N3 since I turned 18 or 19.
Learned to live with it in the past decade and looking at my dad it won't get worse until I hit 50.

No it doesn't you derp. High T is not the same as high DHT, I hope nobody takes your advice.

Stop spreading misinfo about this extremely confusing topic - hair loss.

Testosterone is not associated with hair loss.
The 20x -more-potent cousin of Testosterone known as DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is the culprit of hairloss.

Lowering Testosterone is not the same as lowering Dihydrotestosterone.

Were you slaying before you started to lose your hair ? If you've always been an incel then what does it matter ?

If women find you attractive with hair then just shave your head. Balding looks terrible, shaved bald can look good.

At this point bruh, just shave it off.

I hope nobody takes your advice.
Stop spreading misinfo about this extremely confusing topic - hair loss.
Testosterone is not associated with hair loss.
The 20x -more-potent cousin of Testosterone known as DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is the culprit of hairloss.
Lowering Testosterone is not the same as lowering Dihydrotestosterone.[/quote]

I tought that DHT was a byproduct of high T.
If not, then good that you're here to correct me.

WarmIncelation said:
then what does it matter ?
. Balding looks terrible, shaved bald can look good.

This is not useful advice. I've heard this lame excuse before.

1. "What does it matter" - first and foremost, feeling GOOD about yourself. Screw the aesthetics or looking attractive for someone else, but if balding makes you feel less attractive do something about it. So yes, it does matter a lot to the OP actually and that's enough reason to do something about it.

2. Hair loss is a MEDICAL issue, i.e. a hormonal problem. Hair loss anxiety is not just vanity.

3. "I tought that DHT was a byproduct of high T." Yes, a small percentage of T converts to DHT, but this conversion is limited and restricted by certain enzymes. It's not a 1:1 conversion even in the worst case of hormonal hair loss. There are also some men who naturally do not convert as much T to DHT, and they have less DHT in their blood even with normal or high testosterone levels. Also blaming T on DHT's negative effects is the analogous as blaming the cigarette when someone falls asleep with a lit cigarette in their mouth and wake up to find their home burned down. T is not the issue, DHT is.
Reducing testosterone is unhealthy and dangerous for men.

4. "Balding can look good."
Balding ONLY looks good if you have a good skull shape and face like The Rock or Vin Diesel. No exceptions.
Just because 2 hyper-masculine, high-T males look good bald does not mean the op or any weak-chinned incel will look good bald lol.
Vin-Diesel-as-Dom-Toretto-in-Fast-Five.jpg

vZbADft.jpg

One looks good bald. The other looks really bad bald.
If you honestly believe that the 2nd guy wouldn't look better with hair, you're incorrect.

I was a NW5A horseshoecel by 30 after seven fucking brutal years of baldceling. I was too poorcel to use products. I simply accepted that it was fucking over.

Dry Spell said:
1. Moisturize your scalp a few times a week with Castor Oil + Safflower Oil
-Castor Oil inhibits DHT.
-Safflower Oil is 75% Linoleic Acid which also inhibits DHT but also keeps your skin cells (scalp/hair follicles are modified skin cells) dividing properly. Also it prevents dry scalp, which can exacerbate hair loss.  

Holy shit. I need to try this. Will add it to my daily hair routine. I use argan oil to style my hair, so I'll just a bit of castor and safflower oil to it. 

Another great DHT inhibitor is the ingredient Ketoconazole, found in anti-dandruff shampoos (2% recommended). It is a bit harsh on the scalp, so it shouldn't be used more than twice a week.

Dry Spell said:

1. "What does it matter" - first and foremost, feeling GOOD about yourself. Screw the aesthetics or looking attractive for someone else, but if balding makes you feel less attractive do something about it. So yes, it does matter a lot to the OP actually and that's enough reason to do something about it.

2. Hair loss is a MEDICAL issue, i.e. a hormonal problem. Hair loss anxiety is not just vanity.

3. "I tought that DHT was a byproduct of high T." Yes, a small percentage of T converts to DHT, but this conversion is limited and restricted by certain enzymes. It's not a 1:1 conversion even in the worst case of hormonal hair loss. There are also some men who naturally do not convert as much T to DHT, and they have less DHT in their blood even with normal or high testosterone levels. Also blaming T on DHT's negative effects is the analogous as blaming the cigarette when someone falls asleep with a lit cigarette in their mouth and wake up to find their home burned down.  T is not the issue, DHT is.

Balding ONLY looks good if you have a good skull shape and face like The Rock or Vin Diesel. No exceptions.
Just because 2 hyper-masculine, high-T males look good bald does not mean the op or any weak-chinned incel will look good bald lol.

vZbADft.jpg

If you honestly believe that the 2nd guy wouldn't look better with hair, you're incorrect.

Looks and aesthetics are more personal opinion. I personally think that bald men look more distinguished and refined. Of course the picture of the second guy being bald looks horrible, he's fat.

Dry Spell said:

3. "I tought that DHT was a byproduct of high T." Yes, a small percentage of T converts to DHT, but this conversion is limited and restricted by certain enzymes. It's not a 1:1 conversion even in the worst case of hormonal hair loss. There are also some men who naturally do not convert as much T to DHT, and they have less DHT in their blood even with normal or high testosterone levels. Also blaming T on DHT's negative effects is the analogous as blaming the cigarette when someone falls asleep with a lit cigarette in their mouth and wake up to find their home burned down. T is not the issue, DHT is.

vZbADft.jpg

Tbh the second guy wouldn't look that much better with hair. Minimal effect on his overall attractiveness.