Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My hair is turning gray and i'm only 24

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Just lol at being me, it's completely gray. People in their 30s have less gray hairs than me

Its genetic thing. My cousin also got completely gray in his twenties.

Its genetic thing. My cousin also got completely gray in his twenties.
Brutal stuff same happened to my father and my uncle, but my older brother barely has any.

Post pic of your hair, gray is not as bad as balding but combined its really shit

Brutal stuff same happened to my father and my uncle, but my older brother barely has any.
embrace it and witchermaxx, what can you do.

I have a lot of gray hair on my head and chest. I also have a strand of beard that's gray.
I don't have gray in my beard, I have some red hairs thought, thats a sign of faggotry
Post pic of your hair, gray is not as bad as balding but combined its really shit
I'm starting to bald too
embrace it and witchermaxx, what can you do.
I'm too ugly for that, if I was good looking my gray hair might even look cool

the difference is night and day, you can dye gray hairs but you cant dye a balding scalp

at least u aren't getting bald

I'm subjected to high levels of stress. I think too much and worry about everything

My hair began graying at 13:fuk:

Some here saying it's genetic but I started graying at 19. Despite all of my family only starting to gray in their 30's half my facial and pubic hair is white and my head has noticeable grey streaks at 26. I can't complain though. I want to look older anyways. Look up studies. Stress and depression can cause premature greying. Heres an article from the NIH.

Its genetic. My hair turned gray since I was 20.
I like it.
It looks so cool.

Just lol at being me, it's completely gray. People in their 30s have less gray hairs than me
Found something to complain about. You're in much better sutiation than me. Because i started going bald at age of 19

When I pluck a gray hair out of my head it makes me depressed since Im only 22. Never even kissed a girl and now Im pulling out gray hairs? It just feels so surreal every time. :feelsseriously:

Brutal. Makes me think of 17-year-old Holden Caulfield in the Catcher in the Rye, whose head was half-covered by 'millions of gray hairs.'

It's not truly over until your arm hair and pubes go grey. Then it's really over.

At least your not losing hair then it really would be over. At least with grey hair you can dye it darker.