Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel gray mass

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
Yesterday I was heavily intoxicated, trying to drown out this pain, yet even in my drunken state, I couldn't escape the suffering, simply because I lack the means. At first, it felt easy – as if I immersed myself in a world of merriment and forgot about all life's woes, as if I transformed into an ordinary person. But then melancholic thoughts engulfed me, reminding me of my plainness and unremarkableness. I have nothing special, nothing that would make me unique. I'm just an ordinary gray person, and it saddens me to tears. Being part of the gray mass is like being a emaciated Indian, watching a billionaire hold you on a leash to observe how he enjoys his luxury. I have brown eyes, ordinary lightbrown skin, chestnut hair – nothing special. I'm doomed to remain unnoticed and insignificant, simply because luck wasn't on my side at birth. Someone was born into prosperity, but not me.

Brutal noreply pill.

Undress, pull out your weener, go outside and start screaming like a maniac and you'll be noticed

Undress, pull out your weener, go outside and start screaming like a maniac and you'll be noticed
Noticed by the law Bro. It would only lead this celibate into more despair.