Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My growth was severely stunted

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Was looking my growth charts and compared them to my brothers
My brother was shorter and lighter than me when we were both born.
I was growing alright till about the age of 2 when I suddenly stopped growing. My parents tell me that I had tonsilitis and later got anaphylactic shock to medication and had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks that year. This event probably stunted my growth.
At the age of 8 my brother was 11cm taller than me, now we are the same height as adults and I have a wider frame.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Cool story I stopped growing at 17 and i'm still a manlet

So how tall are you now?

So you're both adults and the same height? what's the problem here? Do you think just because you're the older brother you should be taller or something?

So you're both adults and the same height? what's the problem here? Do you think just because you're the older brother you should be taller or something?
no the problem is that my growth was slowed down a lot and that I could have been taller. I literally stopped gaining weight at 2

The height pill is brutal man

So what? ur height is fine, ur must be fucked or you are a fakecel
cope thats not fakecel height. Fakecel height "regardless of face" starts at 210-215cm.

if he has a sub5 face at 180-181cm he's truecel

cope thats not fakecel height. Fakecel height "regardless of face" starts at 210-215cm.

if he has a sub5 face at 180-181cm he's truecel
210-215 :feelskek: stop coping man, that's like 1 in 10k
180 is a decent height, with a decent face he should be a normie

210-215 :feelskek: stop coping man, that's like 1 in 10k
180 is a decent height, with a decent face he should be a normie
There are plenty of 180cm chads and chadlites already. 180cm normie face guys are nothing special to foids.

an 180cm guy with an unattractive or ugly face can easily be truecel

There are plenty of 180cm chads and chadlites already. 180cm normie face guys are nothing special to foids.

an 180cm guy with an unattractive or ugly face can easily be truecel
Ugly face yes, but i'm talking about decent, 5 or 6 face, he wouldn't be a chad but a normie. He would be simping and betabuxxing some landwhale instead of being here