Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My great grand father on my dad's side was a height mogger

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Shitpost tier thread. Basically this is what my mother told me when we were talking about my ancestry. That my great grand father was a really big and powerful man, and was above 2 meters tall. So big that niggers who came from various african shitholes and attended to him in the hospital one time were amazed by his physique and used to call him literally "the russian beast Ivan". Beast Ivan my ass. And somehow his son - my grand dad didn't inherit his genes. And my father himself was quite tall (above 180 cm) and taller than his dad - my grand dad. And I seem to inherit not my dad's genes but my grand dad genes who was of average height. And here I am, rotting on an incel forum with my "average" height, 164 cm tall :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Shitpost tier thread. Basically this is what my mother told me when we were talking about my ancestry. That my grand-grand father was a really big and powerful man, and was above 2 meters tall. So big that niggers who came from various african shitholes and attended to him in the hospital one time were amazed by his physique and used to call him literally "the russian beast Ivan". Beast Ivan my ass. And somehow his son - my grand dad didn't inherit his genes. And my father himself was quite tall (above 180 cm) and taller than his dad - my grand dad. And I seem to inherit not my dad's genes but my grand dad genes who was of average height. And here I am, rotting on an incel forum with my "average" height, 164 cm tall :lul::lul::lul:
Genetics is random, you can get anything.

i know, the irony of me having a tall ancestor and ending up a manlet
My maternal great-grandfather had a big dick (over 7 inches) and he was a womanizer. I never inherited anything that he had.

my maternal grandpa was FUCKING 6'9 but my genes got fucked because he married my grandma and her side had bad genes and my dad has bad genes

Kinda same here. Apparently all the men from my dad’s side were all above 6ft tall but I honestly don’t know if this was fact or not since I never met any of them irl and dad was manlet as fuck. Anyway they all died from copious amounts of smoking, including my grandma and aunts from that side

my maternal grandpa was FUCKING 6'9 but my genes got fucked because he married my grandma and her side had bad genes and my dad has bad genes
Boys get most of the bad genes from their mothers, since sexual selection for women is several times more lenient.

Shitpost tier thread. Basically this is what my mother told me when we were talking about my ancestry. That my great grand father was a really big and powerful man, and was above 2 meters tall. So big that niggers who came from various african shitholes and attended to him in the hospital one time were amazed by his physique and used to call him literally "the russian beast Ivan". Beast Ivan my ass. And somehow his son - my grand dad didn't inherit his genes. And my father himself was quite tall (above 180 cm) and taller than his dad - my grand dad. And I seem to inherit not my dad's genes but my grand dad genes who was of average height. And here I am, rotting on an incel forum with my "average" height, 164 cm tall :lul::lul::lul:
My grandfather on moms side was a bus driver chad slayer, like 6 kids with 3 different foids, threw it all down the drain with my turbo womanlet possibly jewish Grandma. (Shes 4'11)

Last edited:
Boys get most of the bad genes from their mothers, since sexual selection for women is several times more lenient.
my dad was a subhuman and my mom too lol. My grandpa from mothers side died of a heartattack, he was alcoholic and smoker.

It's over. Your male ancestors reproduced with femlets and destroyed their height genes.

Exactly, in a way the parents deserve having a truecel child because they were bluepilled in their youth and denied inceldom
It's over. Your male ancestors reproduced with femlets and destroyed their height genes.
Feels even more brutal knowing you had the genes to be a heightmogger but it got fucked over

Your great grandfather bullied incels on a daily basis, and his negative karma passed on to you. Same thing with me and my great grandfathers.

Your great grandfather bullied incels on a daily basis, and his negative karma passed on to you. Same thing with me and my great grandfathers.
Karma does not exist. All this is nonsense, that your good and bad deeds will give you a chance to get back in the future.

My grandfather on moms side was a bus driver chad slayer, kids with 3 different foids, threw it all down the drain with my turbo womanlet possibly jewish Grandma. (Shes 4'11)
Grandpa from dad's side was a turbo slayer as well, got 10 kids from stacylite.

Grandpa from dad's side was a turbo slayer as well, got 10 kids from stacylite.
Yet im rotting in here as we speak, manletism from both sides, babyface from mom, autism from dad's side despite mom being turbo NT.

Yet im rotting in here as we speak, manletism from both sides, babyface from mom, autism from dad's side despite mom being turbo NT.
Over the past 14 years, the standards of male beauty have increased several times. It's all the invisible hand of the market.

But seriously, this is a consequence of the spread of the Internet and the creation of dating sites.

But seriously, this is a consequence of the spread of the Internet and the creation of dating sites.
Reality is, the internet, and dating sides, are just a consequence, its only a small part of the issue, the problem? Female Nature being let free to manifest itself at its max level.

Reality is, the internet, and dating sides, are just a consequence, its only a small part of the issue, the problem? Female Nature being let free to manifest itself at its max level.
Previously, in the era before the Internet, it was harder to find Chad, today you just need to click a couple of times on your smartphone, make a couple of swipes and Chad is ready.

Previously, in the era before the Internet, it was harder to find Chad, today you just need to click a couple of times on your smartphone, make a couple of swipes and Chad is ready.
So they had to suck it up and settle with non chad, now? Hes one click away.

me too, my dads brother were 190cm tall.

So they had to suck it up and settle with non chad, now? Hes one click away.
Today, finding Chad is very easy, so today the top 20% of men have more sexual partners than ever before in history.