Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My grandpa passed away... Some considerations

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
So my grandpa passed away this night. I would be spending my day taking care of him today in the hospital, unfortunately I wasn't able to, it was too late. I receive the news early in the morning. The death of loved one is always difficult moment, but is also a moment full of instrospection.

There's a lot of cope when someone dies, "he's in a better place now" and things like that. You can see how people struggle to cope with death even by the way they react, some histrionically, others remain quiet, some try to look tough and many even try using humour to deal with it. The misery of existence.

It's such an inevitable thing you're always trying to look away but you know it's going to happen someday, to everyone, you'll be losing everyone you love, until the ones who love you lose you and the circle continues. That's when you realise that everything is pointless and cope.

Chasing money, traveling the world... What a bunch of bullshit. The only real and worth thing in this world as a human is bonding with another human, or humans. You can live everywhere, even under a bridge or in the middle of a jungle, when you have someone by your side, you can be happy. On the other hand, living in the most expensive mansion by a caribbean beach only by yourself can be the most depressing thing ever.

My grandpa had a great life. I don't think any money in this earth could buy it. I don't think Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos could ever experience the joy this man had in his life. No, he didn't go overseas, he barely left his hometown, he didn't had money, he lived on minimum wage, he didn't know the world and had knowledge, he barely knew how to read. Yet, he was happy. The happiest person I have know probably.

He had a woman, only one, who he spent all his life with until the very last day of her life, he had a bunch of kids and grandkids which he couldn't give the most expensive toy, but could give love, kids which will have this memory of him until the end of their own lives.

His life is something I could never dream of, unfortunately. He was one of a kind, perhaps of the last good persons left in this mad world, the irrefutable proof to me that the one was not always, and definitely not totally made of trash. Rest in peace, grandpa.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, man.

Condolences. Lost my grandpa too right before my teens. Was my favorite grandparent as well as he always took me out to special places with him

Beautifully written. I'm extremely sorry for your loss brocel.

You're right. In the end, all that matters is the bond between two people.

Real friendship, real relationships

My condonlences, hope you get better

Covid? Sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss brocel, death is a part of life and his memory will live on forever.

Dude, thats sad, I lost my grandmother the last year, I still blame myself for not being enough clear in emotions, I even created a thread, bullshit thread. She lived a great life, played at theater, raised 3 kids, gave love. Despite having severe health problems, never was down or, at least, showed her emotions being negative, had sharp mind in her 70s.

Emotional read.

Although I'm genuinely curious as to what @BlkPillPres and @Dregster666 have to say about this thread.

He did enough. Hope you and your folks can move on. I'm sorry for you loss, hope you can cope well today.

Sorry for your loss

That is some sad shit, man.

Thank you all for the kind words boyos

Covid? Sorry for your loss.
Kinda of, he survived and recovered covid but his heart was already weak, so he had a stroke and got even weaker these days.

Dude, thats sad, I lost my grandmother the last year, I still blame myself for not being enough clear in emotions, I even created a thread, bullshit thread. She lived a great life, played at theater, raised 3 kids, gave love. Despite having severe health problems, never was down or, at least, showed her emotions being negative, had sharp mind in her 70s.
I feel for you bro, we never really spend much time thinking about these things, we usually feel restrained to say and do things we should while they're still alive and we only see how important it may have been when they're gone, but don't worry, I'm sure she knew very well how much you loved her. You know, actions are louder than words.

Exactly, thank you bro.

All the technology, all the money, all the useless things we waste our time on, nothing matters. Even gorillas know that and spend a lot of their time bonding with their family, but humans think they know shit and live all depressed, sad...

Emotional read.

Although I'm genuinely curious as to what @BlkPillPres and @Dregster666 have to say about this thread.

I guess @BlkPillPres probably has a different take on the cope thing, I mean, coping is not bad per se and in our case we don't have this priviledge my grandpa had given the circumstances, but it makes you think what is really important in life...

regardless of our inceldom circumstance, we should at least value the ones we have for now, like our parents, it ain't going to last for long...

Emotional read.

My condolences for OP, rest in peace for his loss.

The rest of his thread is just utter massive cope. I will not attack out of respect for his loss.

my condolences brocel

i wish you good luck in coping

The only real and worth thing in this world as a human is bonding with another human, or humans.
You've been watching too many disney movies and reading too many fairy tales

You can live everywhere, even under a bridge or in the middle of a jungle, when you have someone by your side, you can be happy.
Those jews living in those auschwitz encampments must have been so happy with fellow jews by their side, sound logic there mate :feelskek:

On the other hand, living in the most expensive mansion by a caribbean beach only by yourself can be the most depressing thing ever.
Speak for yourself, you are an emotional person so you value things of subjective worth, I'm not so I only value things of objective worth

I don't think Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos could ever experience the joy this man had in his life.
It was at this point that I started to think you were trolling, like come on dude, incels are supposed to be the logical ones, if you are going to be an emotional dumb fuck like a normie at least have a normie life first, you are skipping a few steps, become normie tier, then become an idiot, you are doing it backwards

Normies have lives to fall back on to keep their cope beliefs as plausible in their mind, you don't have that to fall back on, you are only setting yourself up to be extremely depressed when you get the reality check of a lifetime

Emotional read.

He's in full on cope mode, imagine when one of his parents dies, this guy is a future betabuxx for sure

My condolences for OP, rest in peace for his loss.

The rest of his thread is just utter massive cope. I will not attack out of respect for his loss.
Nah dude I won't hold back because something that happens literally every second of every day happened to him lol

Death is part of reality, people die everyday, someone's dying right now as he reads my response, he needs to just get over it and stop being emotional

Disney movies and fairy tales are as bluepilled as it gets tbh the storyline also usually revolves around converting a cynical male character (villain) into someone that believes in something illogical and emotional and ends up being the biggest proponent of such thinking.
Normies have lives to fall back on to keep their cope beliefs as plausible in their mind, you don't have that to fall back on, you are only setting yourself up to be extremely depressed when you get the reality check of a lifetime
Imo not having anyone to fall back on is part of inceldom because inceldom is about being a socially unwanted male where one of the major signs of that is not being able to attract a woman to have sex.
Nah dude I won't hold back because something that happens literally every second of every day happened to him lol

Death is part of reality, people die everyday, someone's dying right now as he reads my response, he needs to just get over it and stop being emotional
This is realpilled.

Those jews living in those auschwitz encampments must have been so happy with fellow jews by their side, sound logic there mate :feelskek:

Speak for yourself, you are an emotional person so you value things of subjective worth, I'm not so I only value things of objective worth

It was at this point that I started to think you were trolling, like come on dude, incels are supposed to be the logical ones, if you are going to be an emotional dumb fuck like a normie at least have a normie life first, you are skipping a few steps, become normie tier, then become an idiot, you are doing it backwards

He's in full on cope mode, imagine when one of his parents dies, this guy is a future betabuxx for sure

Lol black schizo back at it again. I honestly doubt you are incel because you are actually ugly. I think in reality it's because foids can just smell you're an unempathetic schizophrenic megalomaniacal psychopath with a superiority complex. You even said in a thread once that you were average looking so that does really help your credibility.

Here, consider taking some advice from this old man:

Sorry for your loss. No matter how painful is try to remember every moment with him, our mind can erase faces and memories to deal with pain. Death is brutal and devastating, saddest thing in the world. I fear death and there wont be anyone to mourn and bury me, but does it matter when you are already dead?

just have no emotions bro, just have no ego, just don't be human lol

you life must suck

The passing of my grandparents did not feel bad at all (it was a minor feeling compared to) compared to how I feel when I see handsome asylum seekers in my beloved home-town or when hearing neighbour woman's moanings during sex.

Incredibly Based and I do not disagree.

you life must suck
I really wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Its purely just to get a reaction or rise out of you. Most human trash here follow this same structure.

Some people unironically believe that believing in the blackpill means you need to be human garbage

Last edited:

A lot of you guys don't have concrete beliefs or firm stances, you like you jump back and forth between perspectives whenever its convenient to your current narrative, you hold contradictory beliefs and try to match them up in some weird way

All of a sudden now "being human" is a great thing?

Are humans "good" now?

What was all that shit about the black pill and humanity you were talking about in other threads then?

If you truly believed in the black pill, then one of your goals would be to as far off from being "a human" as possible

"Humanity" is not something to aspire to, you need to decide what you actually believe and choose a path in life, you can't have it both ways

Guys like you will go on and on about how "evil" "human nature" is in other threads, but all of a sudden now "just don't be human" sounds silly to you? lol, why would "being human" (in mindset and beliefs) be a good thing to you all of a sudden

you life must suck
Everyone whose here has a sucky life, the difference is my life has potential to not suck in the future, based on my goals and my mindset, for you the same can't be said

If you be all end all in life is:
bonding with another human, or humans

Then you've set a bar so low, so vague and easy to attain, that you'll never actually accomplish anything of worth, you'll be complacent and pathetic

"Bonding with other humans" is not something hard to do, you had a bond with your grandfather, and to do that all you had to do was be born, how much more fucking effortless of a goal can you get

The only thing a mindset like yours does is breed failure and complacency

Keep chasing subjective emotional bullshit and see where that gets you

5 years from now you will still be here on this forum complaining about "not being loved" and "forging bonds", I won't

Losing someone close to you is never easy.
My father died suddenly and unexpectedly.

I thought about things that could make me cope with his death, and then i realised that despite all the shit, he had lived a full life. Something that I will never be able to do. Also he would never see the inevitable shadow of a human being that I am about to become.

I really wouldn't take anything he says seriously.
You're one to talk gorilla boy

Gorfraud

Its purely just to get a reaction or rise out of you. Most human trash here follow this same structure.

Some people unironically believe that believing in the blackpill means you need to be human trash
Coming from the Retard who hides behind his gorilla front so he can shit on ethnicities he doesnt like

Lmao at this nigger exposing his hypocrisy again @BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo @Wizcel

My condolences brother. Such things really put things into perspective, don't they? I lost my maternal grandpa and maternal uncle within 2 years of each other. Uncle's loss was hard. And by next year my mom, dad and maternal grandmom had spend their time in hospital ICUs in critical condition. Though they all survived. I learned this lesson too, what really matters. RIP

My condolescences, a positive male role model is really hard to find these days.

My condolences brother. Such things really put things into perspective, don't they? I lost my maternal grandpa and maternal uncle within 2 years of each other. Uncle's loss was hard. And by next year my mom, dad and maternal grandmom had spend their time in hospital ICUs in critical condition. Though they all survived. I learned this lesson too, what really matters. RIP
Damn brocel, one after another like that is bad luck. Glad they pulled through though.

Photo l

View attachment 438612

Coming from the Retard who hides behind his gorilla front so he can shit on ethnicities he doesnt like

Lmao at this nigger exposing his hypocrisy again @BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo @Wizcel
You know I literally forgot @ThoughtfulCel existed until you quoted him just now :feelskek:

That's the beauty of blocking retards, it'll take me a month or so to forget him again

Its purely just to get a reaction or rise out of you.
You are just projecting, you spamming gorilla images for this cringey persona thing you are trying to do is you "trying to get a reaction" out of people. You are an attention whore who never posts anything of substance and that's why you have to act out like this, and that's also why I forgot about you on this forum

How about you try spamming the site less with gorilla images and do a bit more thinking before you post, you might actually become a memorable user, and then you won't have to attention whore

Emotional read.

They'll say what are relationships anyway? What is love? Pay for sex like me you dumb incels!

As @BlkPillPres says why are we acting as "just be human bro" is a valid argument? If you are blackpilled then you would know that humans are rotten to the core. There's no point in taking the "high road" since nobody will give you recognition for it.

And yes @ThoughtfulCel is a mess of contradictions. He exists on an incel forum where the majority of the members hate 50% of the human race(women) but yet he thinks that racism is "crossing the line". He's also low key racist to other ethnicities when they disagree with him, similar to how blacks call other other blacks "Uncle Tom" when the blackcel refuses to conform with nigger culture.

Life sucks. That's why I'm an antinatalist. Sufferings and deaths are a part of life. Even if I could have children, I'd never do that.
IDK what to say. I hope you feel better in time.

A lot of you guys don't have concrete beliefs or firm stances, you like you jump back and forth between perspectives whenever its convenient to your current narrative, you hold contradictory beliefs and try to match them up in some weird way

All of a sudden now "being human" is a great thing?

Are humans "good" now?

What was all that shit about the black pill and humanity you were talking about in other threads then?

If you truly believed in the black pill, then one of your goals would be to as far off from being "a human" as possible

"Humanity" is not something to aspire to, you need to decide what you actually believe and choose a path in life, you can't have it both ways

Guys like you will go on and on about how "evil" "human nature" is in other threads, but all of a sudden now "just don't be human" sounds silly to you? lol, why would "being human" (in mindset and beliefs) be a good thing to you all of a sudden

Everyone whose here has a sucky life, the difference is my life has potential to not suck in the future, based on my goals and my mindset, for you the same can't be said

If you be all end all in life is:

Then you've set a bar so low, so vague and easy to attain, that you'll never actually accomplish anything of worth, you'll be complacent and pathetic

"Bonding with other humans" is not something hard to do, you had a bond with your grandfather, and to do that all you had to do was be born, how much more fucking effortless of a goal can you get

The only thing a mindset like yours does is breed failure and complacency

Keep chasing subjective emotional bullshit and see where that gets you

5 years from now you will still be here on this forum complaining about "not being loved" and "forging bonds", I won't
Primitive nigger monkey that's obsessed with wealth and power. You will never become rich and accomplish anything meaningful in your life, because people wont want anything to do with you as they can smell you're a selfish apathetic psychopath. Delusional retards like you whose main focus in life is to become rich are the ones that actually will never become rich, regardless how hard they try. Urgha durgha muh nihilism

As @BlkPillPres says why are we acting as "just be human bro" is a valid argument? If you are blackpilled then you would know that humans are rotten to the core. There's no point in taking the "high road" since nobody will give you recognition for it.

And yes @ThoughtfulCel is a mess of contradictions. He exists on an incel forum where the majority of the members hate 50% of the human race(women) but yet he thinks that racism is "crossing the line". He's also low key racist to other ethnicities when they disagree with him, similar to how blacks call other other blacks "Uncle Tom" when the blackcel refuses to conform with nigger culture.
Out of all the people who write retarded narratives like this to justify their hatred of me, this is the most hilarious.

I rarely get into spats like this because i've blocked most of the human trash on this site, but I've never openly shit on someone's race because they disagree with me. Don't try and lump me in with trash like you.

See what usually happens is some retard with a hitler AVI or swastika will randomly post a thread or comment shitting on people who don't have pigskin, i then leave a comment shitting on that very same pigskin (bait for retarded hypocrites like you) then he takes the bait and begin to whine because he's getting a taste of his own medicine.

I've literally done nothing but point out people being human trash, and as a result its usually human trash like you who end up not liking me. Wow Shocker

I challenge you to give me one good reason as to why you don't like me. Go ahead, i'll wait. Im objectively a better person then you so im curious what retarded reason you could possibly give me.

Rather then try and refute me through an intellectual argument (Not like you could, you and your kind know you're trash), you throw useless ad hominems like "YOU LARP AS A GORILLA LOL!" and try and guess my race in order to fit whatever retarded narrative you're writing.

i will always point out hypocritical trash like you when i see it. Notice how a thread about someone dead relative turned into this? Why do you think that is? Because of human trash like you.

Last edited:
You know I literally forgot @ThoughtfulCel existed until you quoted him just now :feelskek:

That's the beauty of blocking retards, it'll take me a month or so to forget him again

Laugh 8

You are just projecting, you spamming gorilla images for this cringey persona thing you are trying to do is you "trying to get a reaction" out of people. You are an attention whore who never posts anything of substance and that's why you have to act out like this, and that's also why I forgot about you on this forum

How about you try spamming the site less with gorilla images and do a bit more thinking before you post, you might actually become a memorable user, and then you won't have to attention whore
It's funny since he only tries to directly shit on users who dont mock his gorilla front and instantly gets shut down by anyone who calls out his gorilla autism.

Tbh :feelscomfy:

You know you're a piece of shit when every possible skin color on the forum shits on you and calls out the hypocrisy masked by a gorilla front :lul:

Out of all the people who write retarded narratives like this to justify their hatred of me, this is the most hilarious.

I rarely get into spats like this because i've blocked most of the human trash on this site, but I've never openly shit on someone's race because they disagree with me. Don't try and lump me in with trash like you.

See what usually happens is some retard with a hitler AVI or swastika will randomly post a thread or comment shitting on people who don't have pigskin, i then leave a comment shitting on that very same pigskin (bait for retarded hypocrites like you) then he takes the bait and begin to whine because he's getting a taste of his own medicine.

I've literally done nothing but point out people being human trash, and as a result its usually human trash like you who end up not liking me for this very reason.

Rather then try and refute me through an intellectual argument (Not like you could, you and your kind know you're trash), you throw useless ad hominems like "YOU LARP AS A GORILLA LOL!" and try and guess my race in order to fit whatever retarded narrative you're writing.

i will always point out hypocritical trash like you when i see it.
I don't hate you gorillacel. I just think you are a mess of contradictions and you cannot see it. I don't hate you.

You seem to think that it's okay to hate on group X but morally reprehensible to hate group Y. That's foid thinking.

Primitive nigger monkey that's obsessed with wealth and power. You will never become rich and accomplish anything meaningful in your life, because people wont want anything to do with you as they can smell you're a selfish apathetic psychopath. Delusional retards like you whose main focus in life is to become rich are the ones that actually will never become rich, regardless how hard they try. Urgha durgha muh nihilism

View attachment 438616
Now now.. He's a based niggercel. I disagree with a lot of the stuff he says but at least there's one thing you can say about him... He isn't a hypocrite.
You know you're a piece of shit when every possible skin color on the forum shits on you and calls out the hypocrisy masked by a gorilla front :lul:
He uses a lot of emotive logic like ITcels use. He appeals to the moral high ground... While sitting on an incel website that posts all kinds of things that society finds morally reprehensible. If he was truly blackpilled, he would know that normie morality is just a joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble.

"Hating women is totally okay... Not okay to hate on black people! That's wrong!"

Kind of like how ITcels say,

"Hating on lonely virgin men is okay! Hating on women is wrong! Wrong!"

I don't hate you gorillacel. I just think you are a mess of contradictions and you cannot see it. I don't hate you.

You seem to think that it's okay to hate on group X but morally reprehensible to hate group Y. That's foid thinking.

You seem to be reasonable, which is nice honestly. I'm entertaining your argument because you're not an overly aggressive low iq NPC.

i really don't give a shit what race or person any of you like or don't like, nor have i said its morally reprehensible to not like someones group vs another.

What i do not like and often point out is retards shitting on another group of people. and then crying like little babies when it happens to them.

I've even openly stated that i don't hate all cumskins, simply because im intelligent enough to know there are people who have cumskin and happen to be good people, as is the case in any race of human.

In the end, i really don't have any morals to uphold when it comes to race or people, because im not even human. However, just because i don't shit on every other race that isn't white, doesn't make me a hypocrite in the slightest.

Last edited:
I've never openly shit on someone's race because they disagree with me.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

@Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer look at this comedy gold here :lul:

Bruh you literally spent multiple posts asking @Ellsworth and @Total Imbecile what their skin color were so you could further mock them.

you're literally the same trash you try to mock and block people who thoroughly shit on your hypocrisy

More bullshit.
I've literally done nothing but point out people being human trash, and as a result its usually human trash like you who end up not liking me. Wow Shocker
@Uggo Mongo you're going to have some fun with this one here :feelskek:
i will always point out hypocritical trash like you when i see it. Notice how a thread about someone dead relative turned into this? Why do you think that is? Because of human trash like you.
Bullshit, it turned into this because @BlkPillPres leaves a valid post and you want to disregard it because you dont like him.

Don't get mad for having your bullshit get called out.

You'll just get blocked even if you do logically destroy him. He's an absolute joke.
He uses a lot of emotive logic like ITcels use. He appeals to the moral high ground... While sitting on an incel website that posts all kinds of things that society finds morally reprehensible. If he was truly blackpilled, he would know that normie morality is just a joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble.

"Hating women is totally okay... Not okay to hate on black people! That's wrong!"

Kind of like how ITcels say,

"Hating on lonely virgin men is okay! Hating on women is wrong! Wrong!"
He clearly behaves like a hivemind foid and orbits anyone who wants to hate on whitecels for no reason.

Now now.. He's a based niggercel. I disagree with a lot of the stuff he says but at least there's one thing you can say about him... He isn't a hypocrite.
Except for admitting that he's average looking and yet posts on this website. Thinking he can moneymaxx his way out of his mental health issues and move to Thailand to live a fulfilling life fucking whores lmfao :lul: If he was truly blackpilled he'd know that you cannot just simply "moneymaxx" your way out of this predicament. There's a reason you're a poor nigger monkey. Someone who is blackpilled should know better but he seemingly doesn't understand. Major delusions of grandeur and incredible apathetic piece of shit.

You seem to be reasonable, which is nice honestly. I'm entertaining your argument because you're not an overly aggressive low iq NPC.

i really don't give a shit what race or person any of you like or don't like, nor have i said its morally reprehensible to not like someones group vs another.

What i do not like and often point out is retards shitting on another group of people. and then crying like little babies when it happens to them.

I've even openly stated that i don't hate all cumskins, simply because im intelligent enough to know there are people who have cumskin and happen to be good people.

In the end, i really don't have any morals to uphold when it comes to race or people, because im not even human. However, just because i don't shit on every other race that isn't white, doesn't make a hypocrite in the slightest.
Well I mean it's what we all do. We shit on women and we get mad when women shit on us. White shit on blacks and get mad when blacks shit on them. Blacks shit on whites and get mad when whites shit on them. Etc. Etc. You could even extend that to something like IT shits on us and we get mad, then IT gets mad when we shit on them.

It's human nature. Race mixing was never an intended part of human biology. Mass immigration changed all of that.

We are tribalistic creatures by nature. And tribes form by rejecting unwanted members and embracing members that are integral to the tribe.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

@Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer look at this comedy gold here :lul:

Bruh you literally spent multiple posts asking @Ellsworth and @Total Imbecile what their skin color were so you could further mock them.

you're literally the same trash you try to mock and block people who thoroughly shit on your hypocrisy

More bullshit.

@Uggo Mongo you're going to have some fun with this one here :feelskek:

Bullshit, it turned into this because @BlkPillPres leaves a valid post and you want to disregard it because you dont like him.

Don't get mad for having your bullshit get called out.

You'll just get blocked even if you do logically destroy him. He's an absolute joke.

He clearly behaves like a hivemind foid and orbits anyone who wants to hate on whitecels for no reason.
Yeah I've seen his behavior on this site so I'm not buying his story. I can tell he has a hatred for white people. He hates white people far more than any white supremacist hating on niggers here.

Except for admitting that he's average looking and yet posts on this website. Thinking he can moneymaxx his way out of his mental health issues and move to Thailand to live a fulfilling life fucking whores lmfao :lul: If he was truly blackpilled he'd know that you cannot just simply "moneymaxx" your way out of this predicament. There's a reason you're a poor nigger monkey. Someone who is blackpilled should know better but he seemingly doesn't understand. Major delusions of grandeur and incredible apathetic piece of shit.
Yeah he's a bit delusional in that manner which is why I said I don't agree with everything he says. However as far as niggers go he's smarter than 99% of niggers.

Yeah I've seen his behavior on this site so I'm not buying his story. I can tell he has a hatred for white people. He hates white people far more than any white supremacist hating on niggers here.
At this point i've explained myself. Whether you believe me or not, or whatever narrative you'd like to have of me is up to you. I honestly do not care.

Sorry for you loss bro. Lost my father last year to cancer. Want to say the pain goes but it's more like it fades.

You will definitely be one of those guys sperging out in my wealthmaxxed announcement threaed, oh its coming buddy, and you are invited, I'll be sure to "@" you :feelskek: