Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My grandpa and my other male ancestors before him didn’t have to give a fuck about what women "desired"...

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
...only what women needed.

But now we live in a time when women don't need us for survival, and now it turns out that they never liked the majority of men. They just needed these men for survival.

Think about it. Your grandpa didn't have to cuck himself and change everything about himself to get a girl. He just had to work and provide and maybe not be fat or something.

Now we have to be tall and hot, since money can nk longer be used by ugly men to buy their way into sex.

Just do this bro, just do that bro...
Just cut the bullshit already. I see a considerable number of girls everyday and the guys they chose didn’t have to do any of this shit. We're fucking ugly, stop trying to gaslight us into thinking it's our fault. And no, we won't shut up and take it like good little cuck boys.

Sad times we live in.
It's not enough to be a valueable member of society and go to work every day.
No.
You now also have to cater to womens infantile and stupid desires.
Brutal.

Sad times we live in.
It's not enough to be a valueable member of society and go to work every day.
No.
You now also have to cater to womens infantile and stupid desires.
Brutal.
the @nice_try in the past, was ALL it Took
shy snow white GIF

Who's idea was it to give women rights anyways?

Bastard ruined my life

Indeed. Looking back in hindsight, my late-maternal-grandpa who was born in the 1930s had it so fucking EASY, it's not even funny.

My grandfather is. A5’6 looks like danny devito he picked fucking fruits when he cam eover the usa and still mange to buy a house for himself jfl boomers had it easy back then bruh

What I've been saying many times, our grandparants didn't even think about looksmaxxing. For them getting a w0men was a face, during and after medieval times in Europe, you needed to be a literal cripple to not get a w0men. If you were a healthy man, you would have gotten a w0men one way or another.

Too poor and ugly for a w0men, go raid or explore and find yourself a w0men. If that doesn't help go buy one (In skyrim).

I want to puke at the fact that I was born in the end of the 20th century.