Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My grandmother poisoned my grandfather

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
My grandfather was a Giga-Chad when he was young. He would‘ve cucked all the wannabe TikTok pretty-boys of today.
Blonde, tall (190-200 cm), muscular without workout, hunter eyes that look like he came from the depths of hell to kill someone, perfect face, without anything to criticize at.
People say, he was the most handsome man in town and all women were in love with him, but he had to marry my grandmother because of arranged marriage.
She is short, 160 cm and has a very dark skin tone, i think she might has some gipsy-ancestors.

He of course never loved her and he tells that until today that he never loved her, which makes her depressed and shit (Who gives a fuck bitch).
He told her that he would‘ve never married her if it wasn’t the will of his mother.

This bitch ruined the Chad-genetics for his offspring.

My father was born and he didn’t came after his father, he came after her.
Short, dark, grim face, not tall and blonde.
And this shit is what he gave me.
He made me a short and dark gipsy looking incel, which explains why my grandfather never really liked me.

10% shitposting in ID
shut up nigger

:feelskek:Nigger moment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yea arranged marriGes aß a Chad are retarded but what you wanna do .

And that people never consider genetics in a marriage Is retarded aswell.

Yea arranged marriGes aß a Chad are retarded but what you wanna do .

And that people never consider genetics in a marriage Is retarded aswell.
I would’ve been more handsome and taller if he didn’t marry a gipsy dwarf :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Was your grandma a whore?

I would’ve been more handsome and taller if he didn’t marry a gipsy dwarf :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
You could have been chadlite , But fate didnt want that for you.

It's crazy how fast chad genes can be lost tbh

I thought she had literally killed him

My grandfather had Scandinavian ancestry.

Looks are everything. “She/he will start to love you in time even if you’re ugly, familiar faces are more beautiful” - can easily be debunked, not that it had any evidence in its favour in the first place…

He conceived Mother and went to prom with my grandmother. Then, he conceived my uncle when Mother was ten.

My grandmother had him arrested for "Child Support", causing problems for his son.

Arranged marriage? Isn’t that a curry thing are you curry?

The reason why women in the past couldn't inherit anything from their husbands was for this very reason, because the wives of rich men would poison their husbands

My grandfather had Scandinavian ancestry.
What exact degree of it he had is important; was he a Mulatto? :feelsjuice:

You had a chance of winning the genetic lottery, if he was tall; might have gotten some more exotic traits as well, such as blue eyes. :feelswhat:

Mogs my grandpa. one of Mine was a shitskin dalit textiles factory owner. the other was some shitty job, don't even know

550604AF 490C 47FF B2EF A8351B242138

My grandfather was a Giga-Chad when he was young. He would‘ve cucked all the wannabe TikTok pretty-boys of today.
Blonde, tall (190-200 cm), muscular without workout, hunter eyes that look like he came from the depths of hell to kill someone, perfect face, without anything to criticize at.
People say, he was the most handsome man in town and all women were in love with him, but he had to marry my grandmother because of arranged marriage.
She is short, 160 cm and has a very dark skin tone, i think she might has some gipsy-ancestors.

He of course never loved her and he tells that until today that he never loved her, which makes her depressed and shit (Who gives a fuck bitch).
He told her that he would‘ve never married her if it wasn’t the will of his mother.

He made me a short and dark gipsy looking incel, which explains why my grandfather never really liked me.

The fruit of dysgenics.

What exact degree of it he had is important; was he a Mulatto? :feelsjuice:

No, though his daughter was much lighter than I am...East Asian toned.