Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My grandmother got scammed out of three thousand Euro for homeopathy pills because I'm a depressed incel

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Yes, these dipshits scammed my grandmother out of THREE THOUSAND FUCKING EURO because she thought I was sad and that these "capsules" would help me, according to what my mum told me she said.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T LET YOUR FAMILY BE DECEIVED BY SLIMY COCKSUCKING SNAKE OIL SALESMEN!!!

This could've been a new car for me, which would've helped me far more than some make believe flour capsules.

These utter fucking demonic predators prey on gullible old people with their carefully worded faulty logic.

My mum told me that I could go on some "hypnosis", but cowardly begged me not to tell them anything because I "would bring shame to the family".

IF I EVER GET THERE, I'LL MAKE THEM KNOW THE FIRST FUCKING SECOND!!!

Jfl at low iq boomers

it's crazy that boomers really think some random jewpills will magically solve our problems in such an unjust world

it's crazy that boomers really think some random jewpills will magically solve our problems in such an unjust world
it is actually crazy but i think its sad tbh.

it is actually crazy but i think its sad tbh.
it's very sad tbh, honestly prescribing a sexdoll instead of pills would be better for some pople but of course (((they))) would never allow it

I'm so glad my parents never fell for the jewpill meme tbh

Infuriating and extremely sad at the same time.
These utter fucking demonic predators prey on gullible old people with their carefully worded faulty logic.

I'm taking it now, let's see what it does.

Could've been a comfy 3k Civic tbh

wtf I thought the poland was less cucked

wtf I thought the poland was less cucked
I didn't quite understand your post. Are you implying I'm Polish, because I'm not. It was 3k Euro or around 21000-25000 kuna.

I didn't quite understand your post. Are you implying I'm Polish, because I'm not.
damn bro sorry it was wrong post.

forum gives me errors so i commented on wrong thread,sorry.

Luckily, my grandpa is dead.

Pills almost never work, at least not for the long term.

Were they immigrants that scammed?

That's almost enough for a new chin...

Yes, I know that feel my dude. My mom is naive and dumb. She was reading Steven Gundry's shitty scam diet. She then lectures me on why beans, tomatoes, and leptins are bad for your health and why I should stop eating them. She buys useless supplements, but at least she doesn't waste thousands of dollars. I hope to move out by the end of the year.

How did the scammer even get in contact with her and do his sales pitch on a grandma?

Jfl the car would have made u happier

Honestly, this is just a sad reminder of how fucking dumb old people are. I'm glad that my diet is so shit that I'll die before 40

Yes, these dipshits scammed my grandmother out of THREE THOUSAND FUCKING EURO because she thought I was sad and that these "capsules" would help me, according to what my mum told me she said.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T LET YOUR FAMILY BE DECEIVED BY SLIMY COCKSUCKING SNAKE OIL SALESMEN!!!

This could've been a new car for me, which would've helped me far more than some make believe flour capsules.

My mum told me that I could go on some "hypnosis", but cowardly begged me not to tell them anything because I "would bring shame to the family".

IF I EVER GET THERE, I'LL MAKE THEM KNOW THE FIRST FUCKING SECOND!!!
Just smoke weed buddy boyo!

Were they immigrants that scammed?
No.
Have you ever had a discussion with people who believe this shit. I've had times of desperately trying to convince someone in my family that drinking piss doesn't cure cancer until she just started getting angry and told me I had no idea what I was talking about.

More and more people are falling for this new age garbage as well thanks to all the low IQ stay at home mothers falling for antivaxx stuff. Hell even men on /pol/ are falling for it because they're contrarian retards. The world really is degenerating.
Now my mum is telling me: " You can't buy yourself a car. What about your rent when you go to college?" All because of one boomer.
How did the scammer even get in contact with her and do his sales pitch on a grandma?

Jfl the car would have made u happier
Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back