Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My grandmother died

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
So many members of my family have already died that this seems normal. every year some family member dies or is on the path to death. i don't even know what to say anymore. it's true that i wish i was never born and feel sad how she decided to play out her life,but i still feel sad. Despite her mistakes,she might be the only member in my life which never did me any evil.

i saw her last in december and she was doing fine. a few weeks ago she fell and started making several trips to the hospital.last trip she made was her last. the foid nurses occulted how severe her real condition was and even spread lies that she was walking and was going to go out of the hospital any time soon. the based male nurse,was the only one that told us that she might not come out alive. i am grateful for him,for at least i had the chance to call the priest and have her last unction arranged.hopefully the priest didn't chicken out because she was in a covid zone. my grandfather saw her yesterday.her eyes had gone white and she was in a half asleep state.she was calling out for her small sister. she couldn't hear my grandfather or anyone. she was alone contorting in pain,calling out for her dear family and the nurses didn't even allow family to stay.

got friends who might die this year too(serious diseases). i have gone numb,but at the same time i feel like i have no mouth but i must scream. i will be going home tomorrow or after tomorrow to attend the funeral. I will go missing next week as i sure not going to log in with incels is in my brothers pc.

i even thought about moving backhome or just grabbing a backpack and going my own way this year. even going homeless sounds better then staying in this neet life.at least there i can go on a pilgrimage and visit the sites of miracles and saints graves. but now with my grandmother death,i can't leave my mother behind for a while.

pray for her soul if you can.

RIP in peace.

That sucks

I like wanna hug ya

sounds like she loved you

I'm sorry for your loss.

There are two things I can think of:

1. Heaven is real and she lives there now. Happy and safe.

2. Heaven might not be real, but she isn't suffering anymore. She's resting peacefully for eternity.

The options are heartwarming to me. Your grandma will be fine. She loved you and you will remember her.

She left this physical world, the burden of life, to start a new journey somewhere else. You're privileged to have had her as your grandma.

That sucks

I like wanna hug ya

sounds like she loved you
i wonder if she had any guilt over allowing me to be born. she was blackpilled to some degree. i know she believed in christ,and wanted to be with him.even if she didn't receive her last unction,i am sure i will find her in heaven at some point(if i am saved that is).

RIP I'm sorry for your lost. I know how it is, think of this as release of this world and sick body. There is no larger joy than being with our Lord almighty even though our primitive body can't comprehend that. Be strong and God bless.

I'm sorry for your loss.

There are two things I can think of:

1. Heaven is real and she lives there now. Happy and safe.

2. Heaven might not be real, but she isn't suffering anymore. She's resting peacefully for eternity.

The options are heartwarming to me. Your grandma will be fine. She loved you and you will remember her.

She left this physical world, the burden of life, to start a new journey somewhere else. You're privileged to have had her as your grandma.
i know she is in a better place.even if she is in purgatory,she would have already meet with christ face to face. it's just more burdens to carry. so many of my people have died,that i sometimes remember them and then suddenly remember that they are dead. ivyleaguecel,you have a chance to betabuxx and at least have kids.not saying you should marry a whore(you should only marry someone who wants to serve christ),but with the money you might have,you have a chance.don't waste it.

Death is a bitch.
But so is life.

RIP I'm sorry for your lost. I know how it is, think of this as release of this world and sick body. There is no larger joy than being with our Lord almighty even though our primitive body can't comprehend that. Be strong and God bless.
mecoja you are an oldcel(i have immense respects for oldcels), so you probably really know how this feels. i read the book of job today morning before going to sleep(went to sleep at like 6-7 and woke up with the news at like 10:30-11), so the primitive body sentence hits harder.

it's sad though.i shouldn't be alive.i should have died with my little brother,instead i had to live.

i know she is in a better place.even if she is in purgatory,she would have already meet with christ face to face. it's just more burdens to carry. so many of my people have died,that i sometimes remember them and then suddenly remember that they are dead.
You're definitely a stronger person now than you were before, brocel.

ivyleaguecel,you have a chance to betabuxx and at least have kids.not saying you should marry a whore(you should only marry someone who wants to serve christ),but with the money you might have,you have a chance.don't waste it.
Thanks. I'm currently unemployed. Graduating with my parents' money. Even if I end up single for the rest of my life, I at least want to have a comfortable house and a good car. All of this can be acquired until I'm 30. God, I really hope it will work out.

mecoja you are an oldcel(i have immense respects for oldcels), so you probably really know how this feels. i read the book of job today morning before going to sleep(went to sleep at like 6-7 and woke up with the news at like 10:30-11), so the primitive body sentence hits harder.

it's sad though.i shouldn't be alive.i should have died with my little brother,instead i had to live.
Your little brother died? I'm so sorry, losing old person hurts but you know their times has come and they will not suffer anymore. Losing brother and a Young one is soul crushing and devastating. I don't know what to say, I wish I could hug you. We live until we must, even though I'm sure God would have understanding if we suicide but I don't think that is the answer.

You're definitely a stronger person now than you were before, brocel.

Thanks. I'm currently unemployed. Graduating with my parents' money. Even if I end up single for the rest of my life, I at least want to have a comfortable house and a good car. All of this can be acquired until I'm 30. God, I really hope it will work out.
a cute place in the woods is not expensive,and non degenerate copes aren't expensive for first world countries,so i am sure you will do it brocel

[UWSL]My condolences [/UWSL]

Your little brother died? I'm so sorry, losing old person hurts but you know their times has come and they will not suffer anymore. Losing brother and a Young one is soul crushing and devastating. I don't know what to say, I wish I could hug you. We live until we must, even though I'm sure God would have understanding if we suicide but I don't think that is the answer.
i was originally twins.my mother had a miscarriage,my brother died and i was at heavy risk of dying that day.i unfortunately survived. I was also at heavy risk of dying because of a doctor mistake(he even came to my mother to beg for forgiveness),but i unfortunately survived. in some sense i am happy that our lord took my brother from this hellish life.still sad that i couldn't have died with him.

i have unfortunately been at deaths doors so many times,but i always survive.just a few months ago,i nearly got run over by a truck.

suicide is a sin,but any man who kills himself,isn't exactly at it's best form,so i am sure god shows much mercy to them.

i was originally twins.my mother had a miscarriage,my brother died and i was at heavy risk of dying that day.i unfortunately survived. I was also at heavy risk of dying because of a doctor mistake(he even came to my mother to beg for forgiveness),but i unfortunately survived. in some sense i am happy that our lord took my brother from this hellish life.still sad that i couldn't have died with him.

i have unfortunately been at deaths doors so many times,but i always survive.just a few months ago,i nearly got run over by a truck.

suicide is a sin,but any man who kills himself,isn't exactly at it's best form,so i am sure god shows much mercy to them.
Many times I ask why did I survive and my brother died, I hate every second of my life while he loved life. My aunt died few months ago, she loved me almost as my mother did, she was the first one to congratulate me when I got baptized. Even though I broke down and cried on her funeral I think she is at better place now. She was sick, couldn't walk, had cancer asthma and other things. Old age scare me more than death.

Many times I ask why did I survive and my brother died, I hate every second of my life while he loved life. My aunt died few months ago, she loved me almost as my mother did, she was the first one to congratulate me when I got baptized. Even though I broke down and cried on her funeral I think she is at better place now. She was sick, couldn't walk, had cancer asthma and other things. Old age scare me more than death.
i don't even know what to say brother. one of my aunties died,and i also asked the same question as you did when it came to you brother.She was very excited for summer two weeks before she died. She really loved living and loved going to mass. Whilst i already hated life immensely back then.Saint jacinta was 11 when she died in extreme pain.saint chiara badano also died in extreme pain and she was a cute becky and surely would have done much in this life. I don't know why i had to survive when much better and much saintlier people have died. heck for the past 4 years,i mostly only got joy out of masturbation(i have been trying to get rid of that sin and it has gotten much better but still haven't been able to drop it completely).it's pathetic to say that,but it's the truth. i am mess and have no idea how i am going to repent for all i have done.the guilt of all i have done kills me.

i honestly don't know how i am going to attend my grandmother funeral. i don't want to cry(pride),but i don't think i will be able to hold the tears.

i don't even know what to say brother. one of my aunties died,and i also asked the same question as you did when it came to you brother.She was very excited for summer two weeks before she died. She really loved living and loved going to mass. Whilst i already hated life immensely back then.Saint jacinta was 11 when she died in extreme pain.saint chiara badano also died in extreme pain and she was a cute becky and surely would have done much in this life. I don't know why i had to survive when much better and much saintlier people have died. heck for the past 4 years,i mostly only got joy out of masturbation(i have been trying to get rid of that sin and it has gotten much better but still haven't been able to drop it completely).it's pathetic to say that,but it's the truth. i am mess and have no idea how i am going to repent for all i have done.the guilt of all i have done kills me.

i honestly don't know how i am going to attend my grandmother funeral. i don't want to cry(pride),but i don't think i will be able to hold the tears.
This entire life sucks and its full of suffering. Don't feel guilt, we are only weak minded humans and we can't abstain forever, it would be different if we had a woman but not much chance of that happening.

brutal
All my grandparents are dead
I remember when my grandfather died, that was tough
I wished I died instead of him, he was a good man

I'm sorry for your loss brother

Its sad to hear your grandma has fallen asleep in the Lord, everlasting be her memory

I'm reminded of the words of St. Paul who said that even though we die, with Christ we will live forever

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me." - Galatians 2:20

She is in a better place now, with no pain or suffering

Last edited:
Truly over for grandmacels.

How do I know this isn't a reddit copypasta

Rip. Id get fucked in the head if mine dies :feelsbadman:

I’m sorry man, i lost my grandmother in august

I know what it’s like tbh, sucks that one of the only people on this earth to care for you is gone :fuk::fuk::fuk:

tfw you never had any family outside of your mother barely feeding you crap and not caring about you, raising yourself in front a computer...:dafuckfeels:

Thoughts and prayers

Sorry for your loss.

So many members of my family have already died that this seems normal. every year some family member dies or is on the path to death. i don't even know what to say anymore. it's true that i wish i was never born and feel sad how she decided to play out her life,but i still feel sad. Despite her mistakes,she might be the only member in my life which never did me any evil.

i saw her last in december and she was doing fine. a few weeks ago she fell and started making several trips to the hospital.last trip she made was her last. the foid nurses occulted how severe her real condition was and even spread lies that she was walking and was going to go out of the hospital any time soon. the based male nurse,was the only one that told us that she might not come out alive. i am grateful for him,for at least i had the chance to call the priest and have her last unction arranged.hopefully the priest didn't chicken out because she was in a covid zone. my grandfather saw her yesterday.her eyes had gone white and she was in a half asleep state.she was calling out for her small sister. she couldn't hear my grandfather or anyone. she was alone contorting in pain,calling out for her dear family and the nurses didn't even allow family to stay.

got friends who might die this year too(serious diseases). i have gone numb,but at the same time i feel like i have no mouth but i must scream. i will be going home tomorrow or after tomorrow to attend the funeral. I will go missing next week as i sure not going to log in with incels is in my brothers pc.

i even thought about moving backhome or just grabbing a backpack and going my own way this year. even going homeless sounds better then staying in this neet life.at least there i can go on a pilgrimage and visit the sites of miracles and saints graves. but now with my grandmother death,i can't leave my mother behind for a while.

pray for her soul if you can.
I am sorry to hear that, my dad died last year. stay strong death is part of life

hmm all this time has passed already.i feel like i have died fives times since then.

Good riddance to your whore grandmother, she is a foid after all, and all foids are whores, whether they are family or not.

jokes

in all seriousness, RIP to your grandma, I respect women of the older generations because they were modest and respected themselves/their bodies. Women of the old days upheld a meritocratic system which gave most men a chance at sex/reproduction, unlike the whores of today who reserve sex for the best looking men and the richest men.

i don't talk to mine, she should kick the bucket any day now.