Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My grandma has a better social life than me

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
Today my parents were talking about how they are worried about my grandma because she goes out to see her friends despite our area being locked down due to corona. They then joked that my grandma goes out more than me since I have been at home doing online classes and have no friends or anywhere to go. It was kind of brutal realizing that my grandma social mogs me when im supposed to be young and in my prime.

Mine is 89 and still dates :lul:

I would argue because she grew up before the digital age. If she was born the same era as your parents, her social life might be online bingo on Facebook or something.

@chudur-budur was truly one of the highest IQ posters.

Your grandmother has fucked more than you will ever fuck.
Cope.

my grandma has better health than me and she is 92 boyo

Same. And she had to live for a single year without seeing friends and stuff, she said she wanted to commit suicide because she was fucking alone lmaooo meanwhile I am alone for 8 years now, no friends at all, never complained to my family.

Just imagine, living all your life without knowing how it feels to be alone for more than a month. :feelsseriously: fml

Truth is,life was over from the start

Don't think those old whores are dating down.
Nothing changed in their mind, they're still the same. Even if their body is... rough.
If she is in her 70s, she would probably "date" men who are in their 50s. I'm sure she could have younger men if she wants too.
They're the worst in my book because they contributed to the mess we're witnessing today.