Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My grandma fucked a Tyrone and now I'm an incel

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I think that I know why I became an incel, and ironically it was hypergamy. Now this is a story that happened over half a century ago and it's the reason why I look the way I do. Rather than playing in Europe it happened in Niggerland a long, long time ago. The men in this story have such generic names (basically all men in Niggerland had these same few names so I can just use them without having to change them).

My grand-mother is the eldest daughter of a family of 10 girls and 1 boy, after her mother died she had to work to provide for her younger siblings. One caught polio and was sent to be raised by nuns because she was handicapped and would face discrimination (she later became a self-made millionaire and married a few rich White men producing an Oxford educated Mulatto son). The youngest girl was born with some rare disease and had white hair and died as a toddler, until last month she was the only dead sibling.

Anyhow, after my grand-mother became an adult she met a man named José, he is a super dark Tyrone, like Afroninja black skin but he had a strong jawline and mogged basically all other men around him. José was married and according to my grand-mother she knew that he had dozens of extramarital kids, despite this she had TWO KIDS with him, my elder uncle and later my mother.

Obviously José didn't commit to her and on top of taking care of her younger siblings she now had to take care of José's seeds. So she met a Betabuxxer called Juan, Juan actually raised José's kids and had one kid with my grand-mother. My mother actually considered the Betabuxxer to be her "real father" and while I have met my biological grand-father my mother has literally never seen her Tyrone biodad in her life. Later after my grand-mother got a good job she dumped Juan's son off at one of her sisters together with my mother (ironically the one dumped at the nuns) and only decided to raise José's son.

José's son also became a Tyrone and has several kids with several baby-mama's in several countries (the United States, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Etc.) and regularly used to dump one Stacy for the next.

Later my grand-mother went back to Niggerland and lived together with another Tyrone named Pedro (again, these names are so generic that I don't have to change them). In fact, she earned more money than him (which proves looks > money).

Now here's the difference between José's descendants and Juan's, José's descendants all have super dark skin and extremely afro-textured hair (I absolutely loathe the fact that my hair isn't as easy to work with as other Mulattoes'), we're all obese. Apparently something happened in the 1990's that made us obese, José and all his descendants became obese around this time and now I'm obese too.

Apparently our genes respond different to the abundance we live in and we easily get tempted by food. Meanwhile Betabuxxer Juan's kids and grand-kids are all super lean. My grand-mother is super lean. Only José's descendents are obese, though some of my full-uncle's kids are also super lean.

He had good genes in his youth but due to an evolutionary mismatch it made me obese. I have lost a lot of weight several times due to extreme exercise but the moment I slow down even a little I can gain dozens of kilograms in a short amount of time.

Plus I have shittier hair and darker skin because of him, my uncle's mulatta daughters are way lighter and their hair grows much better than mine.

She didn't even pick the Tyrone because he offered commitment or resources or something despite needing it, nope she just wanted his genes and now I'm in a fucking evolutionary mismatch for the environment I'm in.

My uncle (from the Betabuxxer) may be shorter but at least he's lean and regularly gets White pussy, I get absolutely nothing.

What use are Tyrone's genes if you're fat? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

what the fucking fuck is this. tldr plz

Brutal family history pill

Fornication and Adultery causes mass poverty deprivation and poor quality offspring. It wasn’t your fault broski

So much for being kindhearted and caring if she made her son an orphan

Just loose weight dont eat food that will make you fat

Didn't you in one of your threads or replies said that your father was White?

breeding is literally just gambling with your genetics and someone else's life

So you’re only quarter black?