Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Grandma died five hours ago

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
Peacefully in her sleep.

She was a lawyer by trade and raised two Stacies, but my mum Stacy married a no-jaw guy with a droopy face so I’m a fucking incel.

Lucky fuckin grandma doesn’t have to deal with life anymore,

I like my life when i hobbymaxx, nightwalkmaxx etc.
Are you sad bec. of this?
If your answer is yes, don't worry much. When i lost my grandmother this year, it felt too bad at first. Then i justcause3maxx'ed and felt normal.

Feels bad man. Dying in your sleep is a luxury

R.I.P. to your grandma dude.

My grandma died a few years ago. Was very hard on me, she was nice to me. She was quite aware and sympathetic of my struggles tbh. At least way more than the rest of my bluepilled family.

I'm sorry bro. :feelsbadman:

My grandmother died a couple years ago, and I called 911 and said, "She's not breathing" so the rescue squad came and went through the motions of trying to resuscitate her (even hauling her out the door with one of those forced-breathing machines attached to her face) but they didn't look too happy about it. I think from the moment they showed up, they had an attitude of, "Oh geez, here's another old dead woman we gotta pretend there's some chance in hell of reviving."
brutal reality pill. I think when you're a police or a medical guy people stop being humans and just start being bodies.

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

I like my life when i hobbymaxx, nightwalkmaxx etc.
Are you sad bec. of this?
If your answer is yes, don't worry much. When i lost my grandmother this year, it felt too bad at first. Then i justcause3maxx'ed and felt normal.
What hobbies do you have boyo?

Rest in peace

Sorry to hear that, OP.

Femoid worshipers are showing their true colors ITT :feelskek:

brutal reality pill. I think when you're a police or a medical guy people stop being humans and just start being bodies.

So much this. When my grandmother died they complained she was too heavy lol. High t undertakers

F. I am sure she lived a good life. Good thing she died in her sleep tho. Best way to go.

F. I am sure she lived a good life. Good thing she died in her sleep tho. Best way to go.

Agreed. It's much better than dying from cancer or long lasting diseases, I've seen that. Now she's in peace. Sorry for your loss, OP.

Sorry to hear bro. Least she went in her sleepm thats the best way

My condolences to your grandma. RIP.

about fking time people that live past 50 means their life are good

R.I.P. to your grandma dude.

My grandma died a few years ago. Was very hard on me, she was nice to me. She was quite aware and sympathetic of my struggles tbh. At least way more than the rest of my bluepilled family.

Same with me man. My grandma also died a year ago. I still miss her :feelsbadman:

Peacefully in her sleep.

She was a lawyer by trade and raised two Stacies, but my mum Stacy married a no-jaw guy with a droopy face so I’m a fucking incel.

Lucky fuckin grandma doesn’t have to deal with life anymore,

Hope she left you an inheritance.