Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Grandma cheering for Chad at the Olympics

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Grandma: BOBBY I KNOW YOU CAN WIN! AHHHHH LETS GO BOBBY!!!!!!!!

Me:

Download 6

Does Lil Tecca have a gf or is he a blackcel?

Pro sports is just chad worship. "GO 6'5 TYRONE/CHAD, THROW THAT BALL AND MAKE MILLIONS!!!!" :feelsohgod:

Pro sports is just chad worship. "GO 6'5 TYRONE/CHAD, THROW THAT BALL AND MAKE MILLIONS!!!!" :feelsohgod:
Especially in sports like Football, where you have grown men wearing other men's name on their jersey and cheering for them.

Especially in sports like Football, where you have grown men wearing other men's name on their jersey and cheering for them.
Fucking chad worshippers. I hope they realize that if those athletes were short with small frames they wouldn't have any success. Genetics trump EVERYTHING.

I don't give a rat's ass about sports ball any other time. Shrek absolutely nailed it.

"Yeah! Go team! Wooo! Our boys are.... slightly better than their boys.... at...whatever.... exactly.... it is that we're doing here!"

But yet... something about the Olympic games is just wholesome.

I like the almost religious reverence that people have for it.

I like the way people are fascinated seeing obscure sports that nobody cares about at any other time.

The fact that most of the sports involved are things that involve awesome personal dedication and focus, not herp derp "run the ball at the line Clevon!" type shit. There are some clever people out there that can do some fully superhuman shit, and sometimes it's cool to just watch.

I'm honestly not even mad that the Olympic Games Village usually makes a dent in the global supply chain of condoms because of the huge concentration of beautiful, physically perfect young Chads and Staceys all living their best life. I probably would have if I could have.

It's just cool seeing a pointless but generally positive thing that half the world stops what they're doing and appreciates. I remember my mum talking about watching the moon landing on TV.. She wasn't into rocker ships or astronauts, but being part of a global audience sharing something positive, is just a good feeling. The Olympics seems to fill that role.

/soy

Try telling that to some of the incels on this forum and they go berserk in defense of their Chad worship pass time lol