Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My grandfather was a moggER

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
IMG 6291
IMG 5883

My grandfather had a mix of these two phenotypes (somehow getting the best traits out of both). He had a spike in testosterone in his 20s making him hit 6’1 and develop incredibly high sexual dysmorphism. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, clear skin and great bone density. He was naturally strong due to high testosterone and his firsts are freakishly large. Despite his old age , he still to this day has significant muscle mass on his arms and back (even though it’s been over a decade since he worked out). He also has veiny arms and hands naturally .

Meanwhile I got extremely unlucky and ended up 5’6 , framelet, unable to put on muscle mass, cutecel.

It’s fucking over.

Same. My grandfather has this phenotype and jaw mogs me to oblivion even as an old man. It’s a real fucking shame I didn’t inherit his face genes like my sister did.
IMG 9350

My grandfather was like 5’6”, but had a Chadlite face. He is 80 and still jawline mogs me

Brutal. Testosterone was Saving them
So was the fact their parents had them young, instead of how my parents did it. My mother was 40 and father was 51 at the time of my birth

So was the fact their parents had them young, instead of how my parents did it. My mother was 40 and father was 51 at the time of my birth
My mothER was 22 when she had me and my father was the same age. I don’t see how that effects anything

One of my grandfathers was a mogger aswell. He had children with so many women and I even witnessed him cheat on his gf once

My mothER was 22 when she had me and my father was the same age.
Mogger
I don’t see how that effects anything
Are you serious? Being born to an old mother creates turbo autists. It also gives you more chance of having physical health issues, which I have. I was born 2 months premature and weighing only 4.5 pounds because my mother’s aged womb couldn’t handle me

One of my grandfathers was a mogger aswell. He had children with so many women and I even witnessed him cheat on his gf once
Based.

I don’t know what my grandfather looks like on my father’s side because my grandmother cheated on her husband and had my father

Mogger

Are you serious? Being born to an old mother creates turbo autists. It also gives you more chance of having physical health issues, which I have. I was born 2 months premature and weighing only 4.5 pounds because my mother’s aged womb couldn’t handle me
I’m also a turbo autist , so I was gonna be autist no matter what

I’m also a turbo autist , so I was gonna be autist no matter what
Absolutely brutal. You’d probably be a level 3 autist who can’t even talk if you were born to even older parents

Absolutely brutal. You’d probably be a level 3 autist who can’t even talk if you were born to even older parents
Ik a guy like that and his parents had him in there late 20s. Game was rigged from the start for that poor guy

Same with my grandfather and even my dad
I'm the first loser of the family :feelsrope:

:feelskek: Brutal though. I’m the product of some elderly sperm and an expired womb that shouldn’t have gotten pregnant
I guarantee my parents were drunk the night I was conceived as well. Jfl.

Well most Gen Z wont have kids and those that will likely will be in their 30s and 40s when they will get pregnant.

All the girls in my uni fear to get pregnant in their 20s.

Well most Gen Z wont have kids and those that will likely will be in their 30s and 40s when they will get pregnant.

Yup. Getting married is seen as wrong now a days. People would prefer mindless sex

I guarantee my parents were drunk the night I was conceived as well. Jfl.
My mom said after my dad fucked her the night they conceived me, a lamp or something fell off a shelf and bonked her in the head. Probably a sign of the hell to come…..

That is lifefuel to me. If we as humans are going to continue being so brainwashed and disconnected from nature then we deserve to go extinct. Atleast we will all be equal in death at last

My mom said after my dad fucked her the night they conceived me, a lamp or something fell off a shelf and bonked her in the head. Probably a sign of the hell to come…..
Genuinely sounds like your existence was cursed from the beginning

lol . Sounds like some diary of a wimpy kid shit

My grandfather sired 27 child from 3 different women

lol . Sounds like some diary of a wimpy kid shit
Yeah, it’s fucked up. I inherited the speed demon blood from my father’s side though. My mother’s family doesn’t care about cars and is afraid of speed. I’m like my father and love cars, and have an innate desire to go speeding and have some fun.

Yeah, it’s fucked up. I inherited the speed demon blood from my father’s side though. My mother’s family doesn’t care about cars and is afraid of speed. I’m like my father and love cars, and have an innate desire to go speeding and have some fun.
You mog me for even having a father tbh. I have more "feminine" hobbies in general because I was raised by a single mother for the most part. Im not interested in cars for example and repairing stuff

Cars are a masculine interest at least

You mog me for even having a father tbh. I have more feminine hobbies in general because I was raised by a single mother for the most part
Being raised by a single mother has got to be one of the most damaging things for your to experience. My condolences man. That sucks.

Being raised by a single mother has got to be one of the most damaging things for your to experience. My condolences man. That sucks.
I constantly feel like Im not masculine enough because of it. Its a big insecurity for me

I constantly feel like Im not masculine enough because of it. Its a big insecurity for me
I would imagine. I know I’d have been fucked without a good father. Many of my best memories in life were of things we did together. Brutal he died just after my 19th birthday though. I miss him a ton

My grandfather from my dad's side was 6'3. Too bad height couldn't save him from having a mentally ill, jungle fever addled son. My dad was just average in height too :lul:.

I would imagine. I know I’d have been fucked without a good father. Many of my best memories in life were of things we did together. Brutal he died just after my 19th birthday though. I miss him a ton
Its very important to have a father figure in your life especially as a man. Nowadays more and more boys are born in single mother households and look what happens they become trannies, fags, degenerates. This is all a part of the Elites plan

Its very important to have a father figure in your life especially as a man. Nowadays more and more boys are born in single mother households and look what happens they become trannies, fags, degenerates. This is all a part of the Elites plan
Yep. Single motherhood should be frowned upon. It should be the last resort, and should only happen if the actual father was a real piece of shit. Too many women just don’t want to let the kids see the father, and the father gets sick of fighting for custody, so he gives up