Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My grandfather officially Mogs me

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
>5’11” (Mogs me by 3inches).
>better jaw
>Better face
>better nose

I’m sure if me and him had to pick up girls at my campus he’d btfo me

My deceased grandfather mogs me too. He was 6 feet and fair skinned, but he married a 4'11 darkskinned goblin and that destroyed my dad's height. Dad turned out 5'4 and I turned out 5'7.

My deceased grandfather mogs me too. He was 6 feet and fair skinned, but he married a 4'11 darkskinned goblin and that destroyed my dad's height. Dad turned out 5'4 and I turned out 5'7.
Damn that's tough. How tall is your mom?

My dad bonemogs and my mom Pheno Mogs. What do I get? My dads Pheno and my mothers bones. JFL, it’s over.

Climbing back up the height ladder.

my grand father from my mother side mogs me.
but i do mog the one from my father's side

my grandfather was a chadlite in his prime. He is 6 ft tall, has nice green eyes and a good eyelid shape, chad jawline, very muscular and athletic even for his age. Only downside on him is his sparse eyebrows and early balding. Then he married a 4‘7 farmer girl.

Beyond me while manlet genes dominate

my grandfather was a chadlite in his prime. He is 6 ft tall, has nice green eyes and a good eyelid shape, chad jawline, very muscular and athletic even for his age. Only downside on him is his sparse eyebrows and early balding. Then he married a 4‘7 farmer girl.
One of my grandfathers bros was a straight up chafpreet while my grandfather was a Indian HTN.

My Grandfather keeps bragging about all the women he groped and fucked. Then became loyal to my grandmother. Then won the lottery, worked during the greatest time of his industry and will leave me nothing. Fucking Chad until death.

My Grandfather keeps bragging about all the women he groped and fucked. Then became loyal to my grandmother. Then won the lottery, worked during the greatest time of his industry and will leave me nothing. Fucking Chad until death.
Mogs me

>5’11” (Mogs me by 3inches).
>better jaw
>Better face
>better nose

I’m sure if me and him had to pick up girls at my campus he’d btfo me
All of us are mogged by our grandfathers or we would be fakecels.

He really did won the lottery?

Yeah but his kids got none of the money and never will in typical boomer fashion.
I won't have the kids.. my family got other sons) They will continue our legacy, and i should concentrate on a family business.. of course, nobody will bat an eye if i will take moneh straight from the counter

One of my grandfathers bros was a straight up chafpreet while my grandfather was a Indian HTN.
My other grandfather is 5‘2, ugly and ogre lmao and he is 10 years younger than him, he still mogs him hard.

My grandfather had 20 girlfriends at the same time in his teenage years.

My other grandfather is 5‘2, ugly and ogre lmao and he is 10 years younger than him, he still mogs him hard.
My other is one 5’2” but has a very wide face

My grandad was an absolute mogger, 190+ cm tall and he was an absolute gigachad, he died when I was a 5 year old kid. He married a 155 cm goblina (she died august 2022.), my dad was 180 cm tall, mogs me in jaw, height, and body build even though he kinda had a beer belly(he died in february 2023). I'm 175 cm myself, I inherited the unibrow from my paternal line ancestors but I didn't inherit their testosterone :feelsUgh:

thats why coal burners deserve burn in a cross

Same, my grandpa was 6ft and breeded with my 5ft grandma, but my dad ended up being 5'8.

my lineage mogs me they were having orgies everwhere while i watch in my dreams

My father has my face except with bigger nose, bigger head, wrinkles, and marks all over it and yet he still attracts the attention of foids my age while the foids in question are completely repulsed by me.