Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My granddad is a nasty pos

T

thallium0000

Veteran
He 100% takes joy in me being incel solely duw to the crab bucket mentality. He didnt marry the foid he wanted he married an ugly foid that was old bcas he was poor and his so nosey about my life he wants to know if i work or if i have a foid just so he can give me the green evil eye.

When i tell him im a bum i can see it brings him joy. I never knew grandparents can be so toxic but i guess his very poor upbringing makes him want me to have the same life as him as his a very toxic jealous person

He knows lots of rich families back home but still doesnt introduce me to their daughters.

Any1 else have toxic relatives or parents/careers

Last edited:
My grandfather died when I was a young child.

He was attracted, of-course, to the lighter skin of the Wagoner family. Mother, an estranged Wagoner, was forced to dwell with the Thomas family until adulthood, when she moved into an apartment to escape their bigotry.

1 Larry

She was closer to her cousins than to her half-siblings, due to Mulatto privilege.

My mother was an illegitimate child also. Larry Wagoner, her father, was quite dark. So was my grandmother. Yet their child was nearly fair-skinned.

She was supposed to inherit Wagoner property. However...

Larry Wagoner, my grandfather, likely died from Familial Hypercholesterolemia.

My name is derived from the name of my maternal grandfather, Larry "James" Wagoner.

I'm named after my deceased grandfather Larry James Wagoner.

@Intellau_Celistic mine needs beats to behave
Sorry for your loss tho

My granddad is an absolute weirdo. Common for curry family/relatives

My granddad is an absolute weirdo. Common for curry family/relatives
These ppl didn't deserve to have kids they just did it to manipulate them and not be rotting alone.

My father wanted to beat me up but only bullied me verbally