Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"MY GRANDCHILD?!" Well, none for you

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
This is a short one; happened nigh-on 20 years ago. I was talking about this arab foid I had a thing for. Hey, I'll express interest in anything I think is reasonably attrative.

My mom (I've written about her before) was this fanatical, mentally sick christian woman. I was an atheist at the time, and still am. She was surprised to hear about this, and tried to ask for her own assurance, "What if you have kids with her?"

"I'll leave most matters up to her."

"But you'd make sure they were christian??" Ugh, ah yes, clearly you turned out so well.

"I wouldn't really care, they could be muslim."

"MY GRANDCHILD?!", clutching her chest in indignant disbelief.

"I said I wouldn't really care!", along those lines.

Weeeelllll... I'm sure I don't have to tell you that particular crush went nowhere. And, NO GRANDKIDS at all for you. Thanks to a number of terrible choices, piss-poor parenting, and a fuckton of other things, no grandkids for you.

I've mentioned elsewhere how I'd be a terrible dad, but this was one of the most ABSURD exchanges I had with my mom/ parents as an adult. Worrying about what religion my kids might be, when you ended getting none at all.

Last edited:
I hate bluepilled relatives, they are so delusional to think that we have a realistic chance of spreading our genes. Besides that, i dont want kids because they would suffer the same way that i did

Last edited:
No racemixed muslim children for you inkwel

Good. That will teach your mother that she can't have her cake and eat it too. A brutal lesson learned, to be sure.

Damn, like every christmas dinner with my grandmother this topic comes up and I am always like: "Of course I am going to have a child, I just need to find the right one."
Obviously with each passing year the chances of ever having a child are smaller and smaller.

My parents gave up on me the minute my sister had her little nuclear Chad clones: 3 boys. Could play sports better than me by age 3. They know I'm not going to bring any rugrats into this shit world. Pretty sure my aging Dad thinks I'm a gay serial killer. Children=tickets to acceptance=social validity even though he didn't have kids until he was in his 40s and my mom trapped him into it.

No racemixed muslim children for you inkwel
Well, muslim or otherwise. It was just this breathtakingly stupid/ awful show of indignation at one potential route my lovelife could've taken, if things turned out different.

I've mentioned elsewhere how I'd be a terrible dad, but this was one of the most ABSURD exchanges I had with my mom/ parents as an adult. Worrying about what religion my kids might be, when you ended getting none at all.
id also be a miserable father. i thought "well ill just be better than my dad was lol!!11" but its almost impossible, i never had a proper male example as a child, i just had an abused mother. a tree can grow very far from the soil, but its roots will always be intact.

I will never have kids, fuck that. I enjoy the peace, quiet and freedom