Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My god I will turn 30 before this decade ends

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Talk about depressing

This is why I hate youngcels, they have so much time I envy them

When youre in your 20s +10 years puts you in your 30s

When youe in your teens +10 years puts you in your 20s

I dont wanna be an oldcel on top of everything else, my god this is so unfair

Think about this, rockstar releases a new game every 5 years or so, I will be in my late 20s when GTA 6 drops and 30+ for red dead redemption 3

:feelsbadman:

Right there with you, buddy boyo, it’s over

What about us who will be turning 30 in just 1 or 2 years time?

That's even more suicidal

Aren't you a youngcel yourself?

I’ll be 30 in 7 years, but I’ll know it’s completely over in 2 when I’m 25. In 2030 I’ll be 33, jfl.

I’ll turn 40 in 2028

Just under 8 years until 40 year old virgin meme

There’s still a part of my brain that refuses to believe that I’ll end up 40 year old virgin, it seems like such a meme.

No love and family for you soldier, you will not die peacefully with grandchildren by your deathbed... There's a war coming brother, and that war is our only cope. I'll see you at the plantation with the other slaves, we have work to do...

-Sincerely, Eunus

Aren't you a youngcel yourself?

No, Im 23

200.gif

No love and family for you soldier, you will not die peacefully with grandchildren by your deathbed... There's a war coming brother, and that war is our only cope. I'll see you at the plantation with the other slaves, we have work to do...

-Sincerely, Eunus
big if true

I'm 24,a 24 y/o KHHV,and I'm fucking scared already.

I'm just waiting for robo waifus or VR girls with decent AI to be real,that's what prevents me from rope'ing.

Turning 30 is pretty depressing, I'll be reaching the big five-0 this decade if I don't rope first. :feelscry:

i am going to be 31 in a few months...i've lost all hope many years ago. I try to keep my mind busy with work.