Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"My girlfriend"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
It feels so strange to say or even think, as I couldn't even imagine a girl finding me attractive enough to date. These words feel so alien to me, like a foreign language except even less familiar.

Other guys use them all the time though. "My girlfriend did this for me" or "My girlfriend is so sweet and amazing" wonder what it feels like, to know there's a girl out there calling herself your girlfriend this very moment - and that she's proud to wear that title.

I feel so alone...

They're just shallow as fuck and need to show off. In todays society it's all about being a superior as possible.

I feel so alone...

And you think foids are going to fill that void? I don't think anyone can fill that void; I think other people are just a temporary distraction from the horrible truth that has been gnawing at the edges of our consciousness: that we are alone, we have always been alone and we'll end alone; When all is said and done, when you close your eyes for the last time, it's still just you.

The good part is that when you finally accept your loneliness, and understand it in its core, you don't hurt anymore.

I will never understand that feeling either

lol normies always use that bs on reddit, its fuckin g annoying seeing it everywhere when its not even relevant, thats why i havent used that shithole of a site in ages

And you think foids are going to fill that void? I don't think anyone can fill that void; I think other people are just a temporary distraction from the horrible truth that has been gnawing at the edges of our consciousness: that we are alone, we have always been alone and we'll end alone; When all is said and done, when you close your eyes for the last time, it's still just you.

The good part is that when you finally accept your loneliness, and understand it in its core, you don't hurt anymore.

Cope

Being able to say 'my girlfriend..' would make me so fucking proud

lol normies always use that bs on reddit, its fuckin g annoying seeing it everywhere when its not even relevant, thats why i havent used that shithole of a site in ages

I want to choke every single one of those people.

It's a really strange concept

I feel a huge disconnection when I hear the words "My girlfriend"

Its idd fucked, have to keep reminding myself that it never began.
I can't even comprehend it because you really have to experience it in order to understand it.