Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My girlfriend is asexual" [COPE] [SOY]

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Daily reminder that lots of normies don't even fuck their gf/wife. One look the deadbedroom subr*ddit will also confirm this

@BITG knows a guy like that who has a gf but is still a virgin

I don't know how guys like this can even cope with this. What kind of mental gymnastics must they do

CHADSEXUAL

So since she says they have been together 'for four years' but haven't had sex in 'last three years' then that means the dude was jacking off all this time while his gf (presumably) was in the same house?

How humiliating is that?

Why would you publicy go on a show to let the world know your wife is cucking you? So demoralising.

just have an allibi girlfriend to keep up the faccade of normalcy while youre too ugly to have sex theory

just have an allibi girlfriend to keep up the faccade of normalcy while youre too ugly to have sex theory
Iq’s me.

Also, yeah, I do know a friend like that. I said a week ago that they’ve been going out for 7 months when I just found out recently it’s almost been 9 months actually. Brutal. I’ll make an update post rn on some other things I’ve found out that seem suspicious. Thanks for @ing me OP. @Gymcelled

This is interesting. Explains some of the men who just say fuck it and date 1/10s even though they're mid tier normies.

"my girlfriend is asexual" should defintely get the biggest cope award even before "personality matters"

I know 2 man. My Chadlite first gf was also like that, so not even "Chadlitesxual" applies.
Some filthy holes really are like that.

Sex is just an overall painful experience for them.

Memes write themselves

ever wonder how so many families had exactly 2 kids before contraception became popular and widespread?

now you know.

Many men do this for real. That or they get starfish sex with the lights off a few times per year when they've been good boys
Some filthy holes really are like that.

Sex is just an overall painful experience for them.
*sex with someone other than chad
This is interesting. Explains some of the men who just say fuck it and date 1/10s even though they're mid tier normies.
Explains men betabuxxing single moms, landwhale, junkies etc
Explains men staying with their wife/gf even after she has cheated on them

They just don't want the social stigma that comes with being single.

Last edited:
Iq’s me.

Also, yeah, I do know a friend like that. I said a week ago that they’ve been going out for 7 months when I just found out recently it’s almost been 9 months actually. Brutal. I’ll make an update post rn on some other things I’ve found out that seem suspicious. Thanks for @ing me OP. @Gymcelled
You're welcome bro i really think it's a blackpill that isn't talked about enough here

It's not all sunshine and rainbows just because someone isn't single

You're welcome bro i really think it's a blackpill that isn't talked about enough here

It's not all sunshine and rainbows just because someone isn't single
100% agreed. I also made my update post if u haven’t viewed it, I @‘ed you.

at least im not a pathetic inkler like you losers :soy:

100% agreed. I also made my update post if u haven’t viewed it, I @‘ed you.
Oddly enough i didn't get the notification but i replied to your thread. Jfl poor guy :feelsbadman:

Many men do this for real. That or they get starfish sex with the lights off a few times per year when they've been good boys
i dont understand them

thats not even worth the pain

but i guess they dont know what we know and they perceive their demanding , annoying landwhale as a lovign wife .

Normies are great at deluding themselves .

blue pill normie soys will never learn that its chad only,

she'll stay with him for money free meals free housing resources

the primal sex that leaves her feeling sore and numb is CHAD ONLY

cant believe sex is so casually discussed, like food or water, except I cant have it. It's like going to africa and talking to the starving niggers how much purified crystal clear water you drink every day but then telling them they cant have any

Stupid explanation. I read about or saw asexual women, who have sometimes (oftentimes?) sex with their sexual partner because they love them.

*sex with someone other than chad

Explains men betabuxxing single moms, landwhale, junkies etc
Explains men staying with their wife/gf even after she has cheated on them

They just don't want the social stigma that comes with being single.
Because they're weak. Going out on public is a huge massive failo when you're alone so they're too scared to do it. But I have done that my whole life I'm used to it

Because they're weak. Going out on public is a huge massive failo when you're alone so they're too scared to do it. But I have done that my whole life I'm used to it
I remember a guy saying like 10+ years ago that going out alone in any circumstance is for losers. I always thought this was a completely retarded and unique way of thinking but maybe more normies think like this.

Like the guy felt ashamed when his parents told him to buy milk or eggs at the grocery store nearby. Or when he had to go to school or anything he had to have at least one friend come to pick him up or walk with him

Why would you publicy go on a show to let the world know your wife is cucking you? So demoralising.
they've been conditioned to feel that letting whores do whatever they want is the moral masculine thing to do

She Is asexual only for her partner, not for all chads that give her attentions :lul::feels::feels::feels::soy:

lol he mogs her so hard yet she's the picky one

lol he mogs her so hard yet she's the picky one
Solid lower third, huge neck so I think he mogs her a tiny bit. Still they're close-ish to looksmatched imo

jfl what a cuck

Asexual around betabuxx, Sexual around Cavill.

What a dumbass.

Asexual around betabuxx, Sexual around Cavill.
She Is asexual only for her partner, not for all chads that give her attentions :lul::feels::feels::feels::soy:
Normies are such vile, status driven retarded creatures.

Imagine being so desperate and out of options that you're willing to put up with shit like that. I can't help but feeling pity for him, even though it's probably an SJW soy.

He doesn't even get to play with Chad's fuck toy :lul: :feelsclown:

Imagine being so desperate and out of options that you're willing to put up with shit like that. I can't help but feeling pity for him, even though it's probably an SJW soy.
Men are willing to put up with almost anything so long as they can say "at least i'm not single". Some guys like him literally don't even have to get sex, the social image is the most important thing to them