Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My gigachad 1st cousin told me something shocking today

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
He’s currently in Denmark working

has a danish girlfriend

He showed me pics and videos of her asked me what I think

She’s extremely attractive, a solid 8/10, a little bit like Blake Lively.
I told him this and said I’d be overjoyed if she was into me

He said “yea but, she’s not a super sexy ass 10/10 supermodel ***raucous laughter***”

i couldn’t believe what I just heard

He said he wants a supermodel and is just fucking this 8/10 cos no supermodels in his immediate vicinity and he is on the hunt for one

this guy is a 10/10, 6’7, full head of hair, godly jawline and bone structure, hunter eyes and all that bullshit

Fucking hell, pumping and dumping STACIES is the new norm for chad

The hedonic treadmill theory.

Well he’s gigachad

Take his gf if he doesn't want her

He must really have a great personality and take many showers :soy:

I need to see a photo of your gigachad cousin , no homo . Send it to me please . No homo .

Another willing cuck to chad.

I don't believe that your 6'7 High PSL cousin exist

And literal cuckolds who literally and knowingly get cucked by chads still deny that CHAD TAKES ALL THEORY...

Every ER from here on out is totally justified.

HE RESPECCS KWEENS SO HE GETS LAID, YOU DIRTY INKWEL!!!!!

Yes Chad is having more sex than ever while we rot with no gf and nothing to live for... what's the point to life if you cant reproduce? Isnt that the driving force behind every man's ambition? (Unless you're gay)

He’s currently in Denmark working

has a danish girlfriend

He showed me pics and videos of her asked me what I think

She’s extremely attractive, a solid 8/10, a little bit like Blake Lively.
I told him this and said I’d be overjoyed if she was into me

He said “yea but, she’s not a super sexy ass 10/10 supermodel ***raucous laughter***”

He said he wants a supermodel and is just fucking this 8/10 cos no supermodels in his immediate vicinity and he is on the hunt for one

this guy is a 10/10, 6’7, full head of hair, godly jawline and bone structure, hunter eyes and all that bullshit

That's based. He should dump her immediately and never settle for something below his looksmatch.

LARP and take ur life bluepillers lololol

> Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 27, Bluepillers: 119)

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

He probably watches Captain Marvel daily :soy:

Wish I was 6'7 :feelsbadman:

Is this supposed to shock people? Water is wet.

The rich earn millions just by pumping and dumping stock options while the rest of us beg for scraps. For some people, $10k is a life-changing sum. For others, $10k is pocket change; $10k is disposable.

It makes sense that Chads view Stacies as disposable while everyone else has to whiteknight and orbit just to score post-wall roasties (i.e. Chad's leftovers).

Last edited:
Pick one.
Lol, true. I have never seen someone that tall who’s facial structure wasn’t in some way compromised by being too big. I think 6’3 to 6’4 is the most attractive height to women.

Lol, true. I have never seen someone that tall who’s facial structure wasn’t in some way compromised by being too big. I think 6’3 to 6’4 is the most attractive height to women.

On the scientific blackpill it says 6'2 and above is where you start getting rejected for being too tall.

On the scientific blackpill it says 6'2 and above is where you start getting rejected for being too tall.
Interesting, 6’2 is bigger than most people think as well, because most men are lying about their height.

Yes Chad is having more sex than ever while we rot with no gf and nothing to live for... what's the point to life if you cant reproduce? Isnt that the driving force behind every man's ambition? (Unless you're gay)
Well, we have three options: Rope, Cope or visiting the Emergency Room

Tfw you're related to a gigachad but you're not one yourself :(

6'7" 10/10 gigachad cousin? OP is LARPing JFL :feelskek: No way this is real.

Every ER from here on out is totally justified.
Blood is on the government and societies hands. We are playing a winner takes all game and Chad has Aces up his sleeve. Then people wonder why the losers want retribution.

Massive, cope. Gigachad has an impressive frame and musculature along with his extreme height.

Well you can look at the scientific blackpill wikia and it says men who are 6'2 or above will be rejected due to being too tall, so at 6'7 you can expect rejections like that or at least to not be a 10/10, nazis also thought being overly tall is not a good genetic trait.

Well you can look at the scientific blackpill wikia and it says men who are 6'2 or above will be rejected due to being too tall, so at 6'7 you can expect rejections like that or at least to not be a 10/10, nazis also thought being overly tall is not a good genetic trait.
This is petacope. JFL if ur not at least 6’10 in 2020

Blood is on the government and societies hands. We are playing a winner takes all game and Chad has Aces up his sleeve. Then people wonder why the losers want retribution.
The government behind the scenes has some smart people, it's not like the government we see on TV. They know what's going on, they aren't redditers. There is intent behind this genetic bloodbath and suffering and people need to stand up and say "NO!".