Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Giga Chad younger brother is even more blackpilled than me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
He told me that he contacts foids on snap for the sole purpose of making them “catch feelings” then abandoning them and leaving them to wallow in misery. He told me the same trick works every time: music. He said all foids think they’re “unique” based on whatever music they listen to. What they don’t realize is that, to my brother, they are basically a hive mind. He says he always uses the same song, (one that has the lyrics saying “take me to your best friends house” if that rings a bell idk the name) and sends a video on snapchat of him listening to the song. He says they always tell him how they think they’re made for each other or whatever. He says afterwards he slowly breaks contact, responding late or only sending a picture of his ceiling. He says after a bit it sets up “the grand come back” where he becomes active again and they fall right into his lap. Following this brief period, he follows it up by never contacting them again. He says he has done this to at least 30 foids and he’s only 14 JFL! He just must have a really good personality! :feelskek:

brutal but good for him i guess

holy fuck. If he's actually psl 7-8 gigchad tier, they are always narcistic or dark triad cos of the validation. How tf do you cope with this?

Incel
Has a "gigachad" brother
Pick one

That's how I feel. You sound like a fakecel right about now.

when I was 14 years old I was playing video games

holy fuck. If he's actually psl 7-8 gigchad tier, they are always narcistic or dark triad cos of the validation. How tf do you cope with this?
It’s kinda funny sometimes but tbh its also giga suifuel

Based chad bro destroying whores

tongue tied is the name of the song fyi

I thought being mogged by two older Tyrone brothers was bad enough, but mogged by a GIGA CHAD YOUNGER BROTHER!? How come you haven't roped yet?

Your brother sounds like a sadist who relishes in seeing women in emotional distraught.
That's pretty fucking based if you ask me.

Last edited:
nigga unless youre adopted you have chad genes in you.
but what hes doing is giga based,i do it too with my chad account,it feels great ngl.
its best to do with uglier foids because theyre more desperate while a stacy has 20 chads in her dms at all time

My advice for you Is to rope before he turns 20 those few minutes of pain are bearable or you can torture yourself for the rest of your life.

I have a feeling that you're GL but you're short. Because your brother is GL. (note that you didn't say half-brother.) No harsh feeling.

(Or that the genetic lottery was feeling supremely evil.)

I have a feeling that you're GL but you're short. Because your brother is GL. (note that you didn't say half-brother.) No harsh feeling.

(Or that the genetic lottery was feeling supremely evil.)
I’m like ok looking in a fair amount of senses but I’m heightmogged by middle school girls so it’s basically useless anyways

I’m like ok looking in a fair amount of senses but I’m heightmogged by middle school girls so it’s basically useless anyways

Same, and I'M 5'9 KEK

Once he gets over himself, this will be a footnote in his life about how he was an edgy teenager.
And then he will meet some toilet, except this time he will trick himself into thinking she's unique and start pursuing her.
Meanwhile you're stuck here with us.
Enjoy

Dude you're in the exact same situation as me. My younger brother is also like this.

At least it should make OP feel good knowing that the whole "you're an incel because you're a bad person and you deserve your fate" is pure bullshit. Chad can enjoy making women suffer all day every day and life is still amazing for him.

i think it is genetically impossible to have a truecel and a gigachad from the same parents,

i think it is genetically impossible to have a truecel and a gigachad from the same parents,
Dude i dunno how it happened either I’m 5’4 and he’s like high 5’s already in 8th grade

Yeah I don't understand this, brothers look kinda similar at the very least.
People tell me we look similar sometimes because we have similar face and hair, the main difference is that he’s tall blonde and skinnyfit whereas I have brown hair, am built like Wario, and have no visible abs. He used to be ugly in like 6th grade but he started skating and looksmaxxed really hard

Meanwhile chads were having threesomes
girls were snorting cocaine off of chad's dick and getting throat fucked/pumped and dumped daily by chad at age 13-14, but me as an ugly male keeping to himself caused girls to call me a creepy weirdo and would say ewww in unison when they see my grotesque face.

Wish I was him

The part when you said that he's 14 destroyed me.

this is some next level fantasy

girls were snorting cocaine off of chad's dick and getting throat fucked/pumped and dumped daily by chad at age 13-14, but me as an ugly male keeping to himself caused girls to call me a creepy weirdo and would say ewww in unison when they see my grotesque face.
:feelsrope:

Blackpilled chads are out friends tbh

Having a Chad younger brother sounds horrible

He says afterwards he slowly breaks contact, responding late or only sending a picture of his ceiling.
Who in the fuck does this kind of thing JFL
It must be ragefuel to watch your brother get girls though. Luckily I didn't have to endure that.

Who in the fuck does this kind of thing JFL
It must be ragefuel to watch your brother get girls though. Luckily I didn't have to endure that.
The fact that my Psychopathmaxxed brother has more luck than I ever will despite being a literal sadist is ragefuel tbh