Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My giga blackpilled fantasy i have

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I have many fantasies, mostly romantic or sexual, but is here one of them.
I somehow, befriend a GILF, her husband died some years ago and she has no kids :what:. We get more and more close in our friendship until she finally breaks down and opens up to me about how lonely she is and looking for someone to love (and fuck of course). I comfort her and discuss it with her, then we have a fuckfest of passionate love making and making out. :feelsLSD:
We get done and we lay in bed cuddling in our sweat and intimacy. Many months go by of being in a relationship together, until she opens up even more to me. Her life dream is to be a mom and have a kid. We talk about it and eventually i decide to make her wish come true (more sex :chad:). Finally she gets pregnant, and we're both so happy to find out the news.
We fuck to celebrate. :feelzez:
Months later, she has a big preggo belly and i suck on her big mommy milkers as i fuck her. :dab:
Finally she has the baby and we finally get to see our cute little baby. We end up living happily together as a family :feelsautistic:

So pretty bluepilled of me huh. But come on man, a man's gotta dream. Especially when you're incel and have nothing going for you :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:

imagine the autism power that child would wield

@Lolimancer whatever you do, don't read this because I will never see Cope_Time the same again. WTF none of my teasing is as bad as his own self-confession :dafuckfeels:

@Lolimancer whatever you do, don't read this because I will never see Cope_Time the same again. WTF none of my teasing is as bad as his own self-confession :dafuckfeels:
Kek, i remember this

I can't even tell if this is a joke thread or not :fuk:

@Arescel sue me nigger

If this is your fantasy, that's ok bro, but I suggest you keep pregnant granny odor lactation & impregnation fantasies to yourself ngl.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is your fantasy, that's ok bro, but I suggest you keep pregnant granny odor lactation & impregnation fantasies to yourself ngl.

I have many fantasies...I'll share them later.