Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “My gf thinks that making out with others while drunk is no reason to be jealous”

got deleted
lamo

This post has reached one of our comment/karma limits. The text of the post has been preserved below.

My girlfriend likes to party, which is completely fine with me and likes doing her own stuff. However at the same time she tells me that I have serious jealousy problems when I tell her that I am sad when she makes out with others while drunk and blames me for being so inconsiderate.

This is her first real relationship and I think shes carrying a lot of shitty habits from the past to the point where she can not even realize how unmoral and dehumanizing this is.

It feels like she wants to throw this relationship away just for having a couple of fun minutes during the night.

I really do not get it. Her stand is that making out with others is just emotionless if there is no touching involved, and she wants to throw every good memory we had away for this completely mindless shit, including making me worry and have a foggy ass mind during the day.

She loves me but this is a real problem between us and I think its due to her past and fucked up stance towards relationships.

My girlfriend likes to party, which is completely fine with me and likes doing her own stuff. However at the same time she tells me that I have serious jealousy problems when I tell her that I am sad when she makes out with others while drunk and blames me for being so inconsiderate.

This is her first real relationship and I think shes carrying a lot of shitty habits from the past to the point where she can not even realize how unmoral and dehumanizing this is.

It feels like she wants to throw this relationship away just for having a couple of fun minutes during the night.

I really do not get it. Her stand is that making out with others is just emotionless if there is no touching involved, and she wants to throw every good memory we had away for this completely mindless shit, including making me worry and have a foggy ass mind during the day.

She loves me but this is a real problem between us and I think its due to her past and fucked up stance towards relationships.
Original text

What if he was the one making out with others? She'd have dumped him instantly.

This is the guy call9ing you incel:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine being in a relationship nowadays. Hookups or nothing.

just throw the entire whore away

The mental gimnastics jfl.
She loves me, but sucking other man's cock is not cheating :feelskek:

>first relationship

why am i not surprised the average slut just makes out with strangers in clubs as soon as she finishes puberty

Imagine being in a relationship nowadays. Hookups or nothing.
professional whores or nothing
even for a hookup one must jestermax
and non-professional whores are as whorish as the professional ones, they’re just much more costly