Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My GF slept at her friends house and refused to FaceTime me

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
having a gf is equal to being a cuck nowadays

having a gf is equal to being a cuck nowadays
You get cucked 24/7 if you have a gf, she lusts after genetically superior fags and given the chance, she will obviously fuck them.

What concerns me is that it's a huge shame for the guy. Imagine your gf does this to you and others know about it. Must be hell.

Lol where have I seen this before? 30+ year old guy who fucks 7 year younger women and cucks their boyfriends .. oh wait, my chad landlord.

She got fucked, as every other damn fucking college girl. Its over.

LTR = CUCK

I would rather be alone than go through the pain, emasculation, and embarrassment of being cucked.

it is so obvious. so this is what awaits you if you ascent. a filthy cheating whore. so while u are incel you are worried about getting girl. and when you get girl, you worry about her cheating. life is over. i hate america. we need old morals, islamic morals, and whores who cheat MUST FACE CONSEQUENCES. no more niggering and jewing around.

Reddit is just one huge larp. It helps me cope a bit

Oh well. On the one hand, his gf fucked some other guy at the first available opportunity. On the other hand, he didn't normalize any problematic behaviours at the football game. It's a wash really.

If you start a LDR, get ready to LDAR because you're gonna get cucked FAST

What a cuck tbh

It’s obvious she cheated on him, I did. Not read full text I know

If you go to check then you are insecure and not trusting of her, it gives her an excuse to leave you and be with the new guy while still being in the right.

Why don't the reddit and twitter posts show up automatically any more?

It's showing up for me
All I get is this.

Screen Shot 2019 09 08 at 123803 PM

Lol where have I seen this before? 30+ year old guy who fucks 7 year younger women and cucks their boyfriends .. oh wait, my chad landlord.

She got fucked, as every other damn fucking college girl. Its over.

LTR = CUCK
Maybe your landlord fucked his gf? :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelstrash:

She was too busy on chatterbait!

> "Hey all"
> Long distance relationship

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He updated to say he is satisfied she didn't cheat. Who knows. I hope she didn't -- I don't wish bad shit on people just because they're gay reddit cucks who get unironically bent out of shape about problematic ass groping.

Still, if he feels like this after 2 weeks then LDR is a terrible idea. Or, for brevity, LDR is a terrible idea. Just live in a small community with your virginal wife where you can safely raise children theory.

If a woman drinks, she’s not marriage material.

I’ve quit drinking and smoking recently because I realized how shit it is for you and every bad decision I’ve ever made was when I was drunk.

by the title alone, i thoguth u had a gf

A long distance relationship is not a real relationship. It’s not fair to reserve the girl that you can’t even fuck just let other men have her while you are not there.

"My gf go to a man house and slept there, should I be concerned?????"

Cucks deserve to be shot.

God these bluepilled comments are RageFuel. They're cucking themselves for the girl by blinding him from the truth.

Also JFL'd when he mentioned LDR. Yeah, she's getting a daily intake of cock while he sits at his phone asking if she's okay.

It’s so simple

If Sam is taller and/or better looking, she cheated

And he is most definitely taller and better looking since he’s living with multiple early 20s girls.. girls don’t share normies or incels, they only share chads.

Jfl at trusting girls especially in the current year

All I have are negative thoughts

Sharia Law now!!