Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My GF makes too much noise during sex

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
I can hear her from the other side of the house :soy:

Offtopic tier thread ngl

When someone claims to be a Chad on reddit

I can hear her from the other side of the house :soy:

:soy: Hi, Chad here. Let´s unpack this. I recommend using headphones for your Nintendo Switch, that way you won´t hear your gf AND you get that sweet high quality audio, y´all know what I mean. My wife´s boyfriend bought me Pokémon Sword so I couldnt be happier listening to those sick tunes. Keep it up kind strangerinos!

:soy: Hi, Chad here. Let´s unpack this. I recommend using headphones for your Nintendo Switch, that way you won´t hear your gf AND you get that sweet high quality audio, y´all know what I mean. My wife´s boyfriend bought me Pokémon Sword so I couldnt be happier listening to those sick tunes. Keep it up kind strangerinos!
Redditpostsimulator.dmg

Thanks for the gold kind stranger :soy:

Can he hear from the other side of town that's what I want to know because if he can he ain't the one she is fucking.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 31, Bluepillers: 70)

You have a girlfriend?
I thought you were going to say she's a doll; pillow, etc.
Please explain. Thanks.

My wife is such an empowered woman. :soy: