Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "My GF (22F) has come out to me (25M) as asexual and I am conflicted."

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
> She has always spoken of how much more important the emotional connection is to her in a relationship :feelsseriously:

> When we talk about sexual things, she can get uncomfortable and disengaged :feelsgah:

> This furthers my feelings of guilt and confusion. It's as if my sexual desires for my own girlfriend feel wrong :soy:

Can it be more over for this guy than it is now ? :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy: :bluepill:

Asexual is just a euphemism for Chadsexual

She is already riding at least 4 other chads, the cuck has no fucking clue. "Asexual" my ass.

At least he isnt married to her. Easy way out. Can just leave and go fuck another hole

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

She just doesn't want to lose her simp by saying she thinks he's ugly.

Zero point in having a girlfriend if she won't fuck you. It means she doesn't truly desire you.

she is chadsexual and now buxsexual

I diagnose this poster with ugly. There is no cure.

This is like wiping before you poop.

Obviously she just isn't attracted to him. HIGHLY DOUBT it's a lack of attraction to men in general. Just like femcels.

She realised she doesn't feel anything for this betabuxx after being stretched out by Chad continuously

Asexual is just a euphemism for Chadsexual
Not exactly, though.

I tried to find the correct name for it on the Wikipedia article about figures of speech but I couldn't.

There has to be a better category.

It's not an euphemism because it's not diminishing the truth, it's hiding it.

It's a lie basically, but it's still close to the truth, it just purposefully omits a very crucial part of it.

Not exactly, though.

I tried to find the correct name for it on the Wikipedia article about figures of speech but I couldn't.

There has to be a better category.

It's not an euphemism because it's not diminishing the truth, it's hiding it.

It's a lie basically, but it's still close to the truth, it just purposefully omits a very crucial part of it.
pretext perhaps?

Just wants to stop banging him and save herself for Chad only jfl cucked if he doesnt leave her

Poor guy doesn’t get it. He’s being cucked.

dropkick her and go bye bye

watch how he gets put in an open relationship and she suddenly isn’t “asexual” anymore

I thought this was a joke, im done.

ASEXUAL = CHADSEXUAL

This doesn't seem that bad, at least the foid is willing to have sex with OP

This doesn't seem that bad, at least the foid is willing to have sex with OP

He's not totally cucked on this point, but if he was Chad, she would not *accept* but instead *be excited* to have sex with him.

Last edited:
ofc it fucking had to be reddit

> She has always spoken of how much more important the emotional connection is to her in a relationship :feelsseriously:

> When we talk about sexual things, she can get uncomfortable and disengaged :feelsgah:

> This furthers my feelings of guilt and confusion. It's as if my sexual desires for my own girlfriend feel wrong :soy:

Can it be more over for this guy than it is now ? :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy: :bluepill:

He’s about to get cucked big time. I’ve seen this situation with my friend. I promise you he’s nearing in on a supreme cucking.

He’s about to get cucked big time. I’ve seen this situation with my friend. I promise you he’s nearing in on a supreme cucking.

Was his girlfriend "asexual" but it turned out that she was only so for sub8s ?

I hope he wakes up when she proposes an "open relationship".

I hate that sub it just shows how much of a joke this world really is

Abandon ship before it sinks too low.

Typical example of a chadsexual. Probably fucks someone behind the cuck's back.