Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my genetics have failure printed all over them

L

loser550

Banned
-
I am the definition of an experiment gone wrong. I remember when I was in school everyone was making fun of me and harrasing me the worst part is the teachers sided with the bullies. The bullying and abuse never stopped.

Natural selection is painful

No natural selection. Betabuxx selection like in most civilized nations.
Betabuxxing is cope
Nature wont select a chad as a betabuxxer

Betabuxxing is cope
Nature wont select a chad as a betabuxxer
Betabuxxing is basically the way people had and have in some civilizations to reproduce and create families.

Only in the degeneration fo the West and where foids are given freedom, we can talk about natural selection.

Most men were not selected by chadness during most time of human civilized history, but either by coercion or through money-status, but foids did not have freedom.

Betabuxxing is basically the way people had and have in some civilizations to reproduce and create families.

Only in the degeneration fo the West and where foids are given freedom, we can talk about natural selection.

Most men were not selected by chadness during most time of human civilized history, but either by coercion or through money-status, but foids did not have freedom.
Forcing n money r copes nigga
only the strongest in terms of physical power must reproduce (an or a few uncuckable gigagods)
Otherwise he will be cucked
N what i say isnt cuck im just trying to not interfere with nature n let it exterminate those who cope to survive (the weak)

Forcing n money r copes nigga
only the strongest in terms of physical power must reproduce (an or a few uncuckable gigagods)
Otherwise he will be cucked
N what i say isnt cuck im just trying to not interfere with nature n let it exterminate those who cope to survive (the weak)
Foids cuck because they free. The problem IS giving foids freedom.

Foids cuck because they free. The problem IS giving foids freedom.
They cuck the weak “naturally”
They r agents of nature
Even those seemingly decent ones cuck n hate us unconsciously

They cuck the weak “naturally”
They r agents of nature
Even those seemingly decent once cuck n hate us unconsciously
We could also justify people killing each other so that the fittest survives without legal consequences. But we don't live in the jungle, the development of civilization is based on unnatural rules for the perpetuation and the flourishing of civilizations.

Only when women are free to decide, are societies decadent.

We could also justify people killing each other so that the fittest survives without legal consequences. But we don't live in the jungle, the development of civilization is based on unnatural rules for the perpetuation and the flourishing of civilizations.

Only when women are free to decide, are societies decadent.
Of course we can
Jungle rules must be restored imo
Fuck the higher end
No difference between humans and cockroaches (just think bro…think n lose your mind/peace) cavemen had it better
In sum, as its foids nature to hoe around for chads, it is in nature of all men to rape all foids
Both should be free

Of course we can
Jungle rules must be restored imo
Fuck the higher end
No difference between humans and cockroaches (just think bro…think n lose your mind/peace) cavemen had it better
In sum, as its foids nature to hoe around for chads, it is in nature of all men to rape
Both should be free
No, this is the postmodernist shit that want to be imposed from kikes. Raping, in videogame, is easy, yet, you just risk the consequences of facing lots of jail time for something you can do just paying a prostitute. But there is the fetish behind rape that some may have.

The only way is to deprieve foids from freedom, there is no other way for maximizing most men reproducing.

No, this is the postmodernist shit that want to be imposed from kikes. Raping, in videogame, is easy, yet, you just risk the consequences of facing lots of jail time for something you can do just paying a prostitute. But there is the fetish behind rape that some may have.

The only way is to deprieve foids from freedom, there is no other way for maximizing most men reproducing.
Nigga im talking bout an ideal world
Of course i cannot rape
Jungle = utopia

Whats the use of reproducing as a sub5 n when u know youll be cucked by foid nature

He is eminent, his person can be understood just by looking at his face. Autism is perceived according to its appearance.

Nigga im talking bout an ideal world
Of course i cannot rape
Jungle = utopia

Whats the use of reproducing as a sub5 n when u know youll be cucked by foid nature
Jungle is not an utopia. It is the actual state we live in but without laws. In that conditions, you brocel, would be basically genocided, unless you are a larperfag

Jungle is not an utopia. It is the actual state we live in but without laws. In that conditions, you brocel, would be basically genocided, unless you are a larperfag
Who said im against being killed
Well itd be better if youre birn grown in nature not just after u are 27 years old

Who said im against being killed
Well itd be better if youre birn grown in nature not just after u are 27 years old
Pure shit.

Civilization is the best shit ever.