Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Gay Cousin's Parents Refuse to Acknowledge him as Their Son

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I was talking to my Aunt and Uncle. I mentioned their gay son who was thrown out tried to live with me and I told him to "fuck off", I said "sorry but I'm not comfortable with a gay guy in my house". At first I immediately regretted what I said, worried I'd provoke tribal and parental instincts in them that would make them sympathize with their son and invite him back into the house, oh how wrong I was. Following my comment, they said:

>"First off he's not our son".

>"What?" I responded

>"Second of all, he's not 'gay', we don't use that word in this house"

>"Oh ok, I just meant beacuse..."

>"He's a creep with an anal sex fetish, that's what he is. There's no such thing as being gay, you're either normal, or you have a weird anal sex fetish, and that's what he has".

I couldn't help myself but I started laughing, "ohhhh ok I see what you mean, yeah yeah I like that, that's a good way to put it".

>"I heard from your mother that he's now on the streets is that true?"

>"Yes it is, I've seen him a few times on walks around the city"

>"Good, I hope he suffers, he humiliated us and the whole family with his perverted behavior. I hope he experiences hell on earth"

It was a wholesome time, my Aunt and Uncle and I just sat around bashing their gay son for like 30 minutes afterwards.

Brutal. Did the parents ever try to cure his anal sex fetish?

Brutal. Did the parents ever try to cure his anal sex fetish?
He was super uncooperative, never went to Church, and literally fucked his boyfriend in front of them. I wrote a previous thread about it but he would call his parents into his room while he was getting his ass filled with semon so they would watch. He then was put in our Grandmothers house but he got shit all over her bed.

He was super uncooperative, never went to Church, and literally fucked his boyfriend in front of them. I wrote a previous thread about it but he would call his parents into his room while he was getting his ass filled with semon so they would watch. He then was put in our Grandmothers house but he got shit all over her bed.
This what happens when you give faggots even an inch in your society

I hope he jumps in front of a fast train.

tried to live with me and I told him to "fuck off"
Idk about that one buddy. Even though he's a fag, that's incredibly harsh. It's like condeming a mentally ill person to homelessness, because you can't deal with his mental illness.

Idk about that one buddy. Even though he's a fag, that's incredibly harsh. It's like condeming a mentally ill person to homelessness, because you can't deal with his mental illness.
It's not even that I couldn't deal with him, I wanted him to suffer, I wanted him to experience agony on the streets.

I wanted him to suffer, I wanted him to experience agony on the streets.
Damn nigga I hate fags, but still I don't think he deserves this.

It's not even that I couldn't deal with him, I wanted him to suffer, I wanted him to experience agony on the streets.
Depends on what kind of fag he is. Is he just a confused mentally ill nigga that likes cock or is he a flamboyant nuisance.

I wouldn't sympathise if he was the latter.

Last edited:
And then everyone clapped

Depends on what kind of fag he is. Is he just a confused mentally ill nigga that likes cock or is he a flamboyant nuisance.

I wouldn't sympathise of he was the latter.
He literally tricked his parents into watching him get fucked in the ass. He screamed their names when he was in his room, his parents rushed up, and they opened the door to see him getting fucked.

He also got shit all over my grandmothers bed and made her clean it up.

He literally tricked his parents into watching him get fucked in the ass. He screamed their names when he was in his room, his parents rushed up, and they opened the door to see him getting fucked.

He also got shit all over my grandmothers bed and made her clean it up.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

flame thrower fire GIF

Landwhales are as disgusting as homos.

You're a volcel.
Two homos kissing each other are disgusting, landwhales also provoke disgust. It's not about being a volcel.
It's about human psyche which finds both these things disgusting.

Jaelynn chaney plane

Two homos kissing each other are disgusting, landwhales also provoke disgust. It's not about being a volcel.
It's about human psyche which finds both these things disgusting.

View attachment 805556
What if I find every foid except Margot Robbie disgusting, and I'm turning down 9/10 Stacies for her?

What if I find every foid except Margot Robbie disgusting, and I'm turning down 9/10 Stacies for her?
You speak about preferences but you cannot be naturally disgusted by every female which isn't a Margot Robbie.
It's just impossible on biological level.

You speak about preferences but you cannot be naturally disgusted by every female which isn't a Margot Robbie.
It's just impossible on biological level.
You can theoretically be disgusted to anything.

Based fictional uncles and aunts you have.

Based. Families in the west are too cucked. You have a good aunt and uncle take care of them!

I wish my parents hated faggots this much, particularly my mom; instead she just encourages homoesexuality and implicitly tries to convert me since nothing is worse in Cucknada than having an incel son :feelsclown:

His parents are based

Damn nigga I hate fags, but still I don't think he deserves this.
Agreed, he deserves a shot in the back of the head.

Even billionaires are not allowed to have euthanasia. Theoretically, even a billionaire is not allowed to commit suicide under law, meaning you are giving him something even billionaires can't have.

Go kill chad then and tell him you’re doing him a favor. :feelsseriously:
Even billionaires are not allowed to have euthanasia. Theoretically, even a billionaire is not allowed to commit suicide under law, meaning you are giving him something even billionaires can't have.

You do realize homeless people commit suicide all the time right? They HATE people who try to stop them.

You do realize homeless people commit suicide all the time right? They HATE people who try to stop them.
What does that have to do with killing Chad?

Hopefully a low inhib homeless man stabs him to death with a sharp glass bottle and then bashes him a pulp with a rusty shopping cart for good measure

Damn no wonder they hate him

Your entire family including yourself are religious cucks except for the fag

I'm very surprised you don't know Canadian laws:

Euthanasia / assisted suicide is also legal in the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Belgium

Calls himself "intellectual" but doesn't even know the frickin' law. Annoying user