Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My future looks bleak

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
I am a pathetic incel. Nothing Ive done has been enough. I jobless, dumb, ugly, old, and poor. Everyone and this life has screwed me over and ridiculed me and thrown me in the trash. Life is nothing but endless suffering for someone like me. Fuck this life and fuck everything.

im literally crying... oh my god... i think im gonna end it!!!111

same tbh, 2 years unemployed no skills, only 1 previous job in shitty retail, no friends.etc.

so, makE[R] a change

tenta said:
im literally crying... oh my god... i think im gonna end it!!!111

You fucking evil troll somewhere else asshole you have no idea what ive been through.

than go out there and make a diffERence

Garbage said:
You fucking evil troll somewhere else asshole you have no idea what ive been through.

i assumed you were the troll, my bad

Life is suffering.

Just rot and learn to enjoy it

tenta said:
i assumed you were the troll, my bad

Np i understand why you would think that since i am new here.

4 letters, starts with R, ends with OPE

We're all in the same boat, brother.

Many of us can't even hold a job, let alone develop a social life.

Same I'm ugly and low iq what a fatal combination

I still think I can escape inceldom with surgery and finding a wife from a 3rd world country. I´ll be very good looking after all my surgeries. I won´t be able to get out of the country for another year and a half though because the surgeries are so time consuming.

I´m not sure if I can stand another year and a half of hell though. Everyday I just want to rope. I´m extremely close to suicide because the pain is so unbearable.

Cope or rope.
Roping=letting normies win.

yep my future looks very shitty tbh

Trolling because i feel like it. Cuz this is it, it is MY life, MY future, MUH opression, ban me already...

Same here. I'm so fucking scared for the future. I don't think I'll be around much longer.

I been drinking a lot lately to block those thoughts out. I'm jobless but I don't even want a job because everything pays so shit. I feel so gypped wasting 18 years of my life in the school system learning useless shit that will never help me make a living for myself.

You're v[er]y sick of everything

Low IQ thread, stop crying for attention/garnering sympathy.
If you wanted to end it, you wouldve done it already.
Sick of these fkin threads

Think OP should eat something

like strawbERries

Stop using pictures of a fellow incel you fuck!

I never expected a good future. Hopefully that way when bad things happen to me I can take them easier. When i mean bad I mean bad, not even being a richcel or just average wealth.

ThERe is only way for you to win OP. You know what needs to be done. GO out thERe and do it, regain the honor and dignity society has stripped from you and we will worship you.