Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My fucking god, look at this video(Asian bitch settles for sub 5 hispanic)

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

Skip to 1:10, massive blackpill.

An Asian female decides to date a sub5 hispanic male because none of her relationships wth above 8 white men work out.

The poor guy gets shit on by this bitch at 1:50. She admits she isn't attracted to him. F U C K

Last edited:
Haaaahhaahaahhhahahahahahahahaahaaha this is gold

Tbh i bet that foid looks like shit without fakeup tbh

He looks like he's being shouted at and beaten everyday.

So basically she fucked every white chad she came upon, until she decided to "settle" for a betabuxx

When I watch this kind of stuff I get kind of sick. I can tell he doesn't want to do this. He doesn't have much to add. He's probably somewhat happy but he knows his place.

So basically she fucked every white chad she came upon, until she decided to "settle" for a betabuxx
I can't understand how someone even becomes a betabuxx.
Don't these people have any self respect?

I would not want to be in a relationship with a whore.
Whores chose their life as cum dumpsters, and that is how you should treat them

Don't these people have any self respect?
No, lmao. Society emasculates us for not being in a relationship, so many men are forced into this position. Tbh I'd rather monkmaxx than interact with womafemanoids.

I would not want to be in a relationship with a whore.
Whores chose their life as cum dumpsters, and that is how you should treat them

Would it be correct to say it's a case of application of game theory? Reality does not care what your whore of a mother of your children is. That's why there are PoWs in wars - even if you get 10 years of being anally pleasured by a Mongoloid COCK in Siberia while cutting trees at -30 centigrade (instead of dying gloriously in combat), you still have a slim chance of coming back to shag your Russian cum-covered slut back in Germany.

This world is not for heroes.

If this is what ascension looks like it's not worth it guys.

I bet she's fucking chad on the side while this poor beta faggot is buying her dinner.

She is not gl but she is better looking than him. The chances of it working is almost 0. The few times that I've seen an asian woman dating a non-white or non-asian the guy usually mogs her to the moon and back. The guy is usually younger too.

I laughed when she said that her mother was saying to her to be less picky about guys. Her mother was thinking about her dating an asian guy not an ugly spic.

Last edited:
sigh,,,,,,, why god?????!!

that motherfucker is actually lucky that she even bothered to "settle" for him. I doubt it's going to work out.

this video reminds me of the noodlewhore that was openly cucking her black bf

And you Pablo, how you spent your time while your girlfriend opened her door?
Her doorlock is long time gone.

"I-I have a g-girlfriend now"

An Asian female decides to date a sub5 hispanic male because none of her relationships wth above 8 white men work out.

The poor guy gets shit on by this bitch at 1:50. She admits she isn't attracted to him. F U C K

Hilarious
The way the dude talks he sounds moderately smart and is good at speaking. Bet he has some sort of decent or high paying job that got her attention

Last edited:
I guarantee you this noodle whore is a 2/10 TOPS without fakeup and a flattering camera angle. They are completely looksmatched but she thinks that she is is dating down and will cheat on him because she """Deserves better""""

2:07 lol he tasted a bit of looks blackpill

noodlewhores rather fuck anything than ricecels jfl

prob already took 50 white cocks in her yellow hole

i think i mogg this dude, gosh

When I watch this kind of stuff I get kind of sick. I can tell he doesn't want to do this. He doesn't have much to add. He's probably somewhat happy but he knows his place.
Fuck it’s really over, he’s so subservient too

If a foid do that shit to me saying that is not attracted in a video I punch her face in front of camera. Even this ugly noodlewhore is so entitled to humilliated this guy that is an incel looking guy btw.

Noodlewhores must all be autistic or something. A normal foid wouldn´t drop blackpills and insult their partner on youtube. I have seen the same type of bizarre behavior in older noodlewhores. Total lack of social awareness.

:heart::heart::heart: for pablo
tbh good for him

This poor fucking guy just got called ugly on a public video by his wife.

"See,ugly guys can have successful relationships too.Now go take a shower and respect women you silly inkel :soy::soy::soy:"

You know I found out that a lot of elder women,(not just old but elder meaning wise) seem to have a different perspective of dating than many women today. I've noticed that my grandmother has given me good advice when it came to women(albeit not that good as I am still an incel). Really eye opening, the post wall foid can be smart sometimes.

Noodlewhores must all be autistic or something. A normal foid wouldn´t drop blackpills and insult their partner on youtube. I have seen the same type of bizarre behavior in older noodlewhores. Total lack of social awareness.

Lol at this video. Nice find.
You know I found out that a lot of elder women,(not just old but elder meaning wise) seem to have a different perspective of dating than many women today. I've noticed that my grandmother has given me good advice when it came to women(albeit not that good as I am still an incel). Really eye opening, the post wall foid can be smart sometimes.
A lot of them tell me it's better to be with a virgin. Older women are nicer tbh

Who cares? He gets to have a relationship and sex with a girl who is better looking than him. He's actually extremely lucky that he could even get someone to settle for him in this day and age being a below average male.

On point. I think he is just glad he has this relationship right now I just hope he doesnt have any delusions about this having a happy end.

They don't care, they know their value and they are cold, heartless and calculating, this what makes them the worst type of foid, even worse than white whores.
he’s so subservient

Last edited:
i hate these gay fucking jewtube vloggers and couples who brag about how awseome their lives are and shit, who the fuck would watch this garbage is beyond me

It's actually a huge life fuel that she actually gave him a chance..
I guess Asians are just a better choice in general?

This relationship is not going to last very long...

It's actually a huge life fuel that she actually gave him a chance..
I guess Asians are just a better choice in general?
He probably has money and education. But he is a cuck, and she is actively looking to replace him with a white Chad. The noodlewhore more or less said so in this video. A Tyrone would never have been cucked on camera, or even showed up in such a video without kicking her ass and smashing the camera first.

Yea but he probably had sex so he mogs us

He probably has money and education. But he is a cuck, and she is actively looking to replace him with a white Chad. The noodlewhore more or less said so in this video. A Tyrone would never have been cucked on camera, or even showed up in such a video without kicking her ass and smashing the camera first.

And here I was hoping for a chance to ascend in Asia :( fml