Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My friends wife......

• Thread starter Itneverbegan2021
  • Start date
I

Itneverbegan2021

Banned
-
My friends wife is seeing another guy while they are still together and told him to his face he cant pull another girl because hes lost his looks........fucking bitches are brutal.

hope she fucking dies an awful death

may she get cancer and turn into a vegetable, or some horrible disease that rots her from the inside out

My friends wife is seeing another guy while they are still together and told him to his face he cant pull another girl because hes lost his looks........fucking bitches are brutal.

it physically hurt me hearing her say it while laughing
hope she fucking dies an awful death

may she get cancer and turn into a vegetable, or some horrible disease that rots her from the inside out

Nah shes too busy fucking chads now, she'll prolly have a great life

lol i guess it at least began but yeah idk how the fuck he stays in the same house wit her knowing shes fucking chads

If he is your friend you should stalk her and get proof that way he might stand a chance in court if he decides to divorce her.

If he is your friend you should stalk her and get proof that way he might stand a chance in court if he decides to divorce her.

not a bad idea honestly i have no idea how they aren't divorced yet.....i don't have the heart to call him a cuck but that's whats happening shes fucking cucking the shit out of him, no way i could take that shit from any bitch and this is coming from an incel.

If he had a smidgen of self respect he would klll her asap
Images 20

Imagine being married lololololololol