Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My friends want me to date a “plus sized” curry femoid

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
My friends at Uni know damn about my struggle with inceldom. Their advice? Get with a “horny fat bitch.” The only problem? They have body counts of ten plus, and none of the bodies outweighed them. I find it extremely hypocritical that they want me to do so. I’ve thus far had to fight the urge to slap some sense into them.

Not worth it, plus they are prop going to laugh about you behind your back for fucking such thing

Mogs me for having friends

My friends at Uni know damn about my struggle with inceldom. Their advice? Get with a “horny fat bitch.” The only problem? They have body counts of ten plus, and none of the bodies outweighed them. I find it extremely hypocritical that they want me to do so. I’ve thus far had to fight the urge to slap some sense into them.
What do you mean by "plus sized" though, it depends. In one case you are volcel and being unreasonable (beggars can't be choosers). In the other case your disgust is valid and nobody should blame you.

Do they mean "chubby" / "fat":
depositphotos_264978462-stock-photo-beautiful-young-caucasian-chubby-woman.jpg
depositphotos_168420500-stock-photo-beautiful-overweight-woman.jpg

Do they mean obese:
plus-size-model-fat-woman-black-bodysuit-full-length-portrait-female-holding-paper-words-when-you-think-good-you-look-183623169.jpg

Or do they mean MORBIDLY obese:
tess-holiday-main-aw-211214_0.png

If you wouldn't fuck the two chubby/fat women above, you are volcel and you have unrealistic standards.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "plus sized" though, it depends. In one case you are volcel and being unreasonable (beggars can't be choosers). In the other case your disgust is valid and nobody should blame you.

Or do they mean obese:

If you wouldn't fuck the two chubby/fat women above, you are volcel and you have unrealistic standards.
"Plus-sized", I find, is simply often used as an euphemism for obese foids... :smonk:

While "chubby" ones are just called that. :feelswhere:

Their advice? Get with a “horny fat bitch.”
I hate this "advice," my friends give me it all the time, though I have yet to reject anyone.

Not only do fat women have as high standards as Stacies, they definitely do not fit my lifestyle. Lazing around all day and watching retarded ass shows and movies while binge eating isn't my thing.

"Plus-sized", I find, is simply often used as an euphemism for obese foids... :smonk:

Yeah well I like to be specific because I notice there isn't any consistency with vague shit like this, and a lot of people like to play word games because they know what they're saying is false.

For example a guy may say "I'm short", and he's 5'11" living in the Netherlands. Yeah, for where he lives he's short because the average height is 6ft, but there's nothing stopping him from traveling to a place in which he's actually tall and living there.

For example a guy may say "I'm short", and he's 5'11" living in the Netherlands. Yeah, for where he lives he's short because the average height is 6ft, but there's nothing stopping him from traveling to a place in which he's actually tall and living there.
Unfortunately, that's not even the limit anymore... :feelsclown:

"Truecels" in here will be calling themselves short while being 6'2. :feelskek:

The stats say otherwise, and until I see stats that don't, I'm not going to believe some meme that gets peddled around incel communities for the sake of exaggeration and humor.

"You need to be muh 6'2" minimum now bro"

(Meanwhile guys are still getting matches on Tinder for simply stating their height is 6ft)

The stats say otherwise, and until I see stats that don't, I'm not going to believe some meme that gets peddled around incel communities for the sake of exaggeration and humor.
I was talking about the limit for people LARPing as short/average while being taller than most. :feelsjuice:

I was talking about the limit for people LARPing as short/average while being taller than most. :feelsjuice:
Yeah well this forum is shit anyways, there is no enforcement of any kind of seriousness or culture at all.

I hate this "advice," my friends give me it all the time, though I have yet to reject anyone.

Not only do fat women have as high standards as Stacies, they definitely do not fit my lifestyle. Lazing around all day and watching retarded ass shows and movies while binge eating isn't my thing.
I’d prefer to be with a woman who is willing to indulge in the same hiking and gym maxing addiction I have, not a land whale who gets winded going up stairs

Yeah well this forum is shit anyways, there is no enforcement of any kind of seriousness or culture at all.
This is the best forum I’ve been on. Are there any better ones?

"Truecels" in here will be calling themselves short while being 6'2. :feelskek:
Short is 5’8’’ and below. Are people fucking retarded?!

The bottom photo made me lose my appetite

Do they mean obese:
plus-size-model-fat-woman-black-bodysuit-full-length-portrait-female-holding-paper-words-when-you-think-good-you-look-183623169.jpg

Or do they mean MORBIDLY obese:

The last one belongs in Dr. Now’s office on TLC

Short is 5’8’’ and below. Are people fucking retarded?!
Unfortunately, it seems so. :smonk:

Though perhaps the bar for "average height" is higher in places like Northern Europe and the Midwestern US. :feelswhere:

Unfortunately, it seems so. :smonk:

Though perhaps the bar for "average height" is higher in places like Northern Europe and the Midwestern US. :feelswhere:
All the while my Southern European ass is only 5’7’’. I get mogged by my classmates quite frequently