Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friends scold me when I dont want to approach girls at parties

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
They are taking their time to understand that if you have to try, it's over. They also dont understand my fear of rejection.

NEVER EVER approach girls without being 100% sure of the result.

At least you have friends.

They would scold you even if you did approach if you got rejected.

with your face, you probably intimidate the girls because you're so handsome

Stop bragging that you get laid without approaching go to hell.

Honestly?
If you get asked out to parties and have at least the chance to do it, I would at least try.
Can't get worse then being rejected.
It sucks to see that Chad just has to enter the room and all FHO throw their underwear at him, but thatÄs just nature at work. The anger you feel is the realization that the bluepilled dream that you've been sold since childhood is nothing more but an unobtainable lie.

Only after you've tried everything possible to you and you're still a khhv, you know that you're a truecel.

avsky1 said:
with your face, you probably intimidate the girls because you're so handsome

'girls are intimidated" is a huge cope.

>goes to parties

Must I explain?

You're a fuckin mentalcel bitch

Bl4ckpilled said:
You're a fuckin mentalcel bitch

He's not anything cel he has fucked many women.

Im amazed that this fakecel is allowed to post, and wasnt banned on r/incels.

Goes to parties and has friends, we should have a bot that shows his pic everytime somebody uses the keyword " Fakecel"

universallyabhorred said:
Stop bragging that you get laid without approaching go to hell.

this

Virginp0wers said:
Im amazed that this fakecel is allowed to post, and wasnt banned on r/incels.
Goes to parties and has friends, we should have a bot that shows his pic everytime somebody uses the keyword " Fakecel"

and this

he is not incel but he is blackpilled

I fucking can't stand this. There's a difference between being low inhibited and being smart. Whenever people see an ugly guy alone they think that he just doesn't put himself out there, when he's not putting himself out there because he realizes how pointless it all is because of how ugly he is. Also rejection is terrible since you basically validate the other person and you humiliate yourself. Girls will talk behind your back and let people know that you were a loser that hit on her.

High inhib is legit. Just lol @ any Incel who thinks they would know what to do if they suddenly became attractive

Bro I know the feel. People give me shit for not going up and talking to girls. One time I mentioned to a girl in my class last year that I liked another girl, and she told me "You have to go and talk to her. Call her beautiful. It's called game". Like what the fuck man.

Don't listen to this guy. Every guy I know had to approach to get a girlfriend.

Girls approaching you means you're Chad. None of us here are chad, we have to do the approaching if we want out of Inceldom

NegroKing said:
Bro I know the feel. People give me shit for not going up and talking to girls. One time I mentioned to a girl in my class last year that I liked another girl, and she told me "You have to go and talk to her. Call her beautiful. It's called game". Like what the fuck man.

If you don't get laid people think that you are literally a low iq autist, that can't say hi to a girl without having your head looking at the ground and stuttering.

GeneticFilth said:
that can't say hi to a girl without having your head looking at the ground and stuttering.

This is me, but it's because I know I'll never get them in bed. Also I'm a little aspie.

Sparky said:
I’ve seen my Chadlite friends openly get approached by strangers who are very tactile with them. So this is very legit.

Your fucking Chadlite yourself m8 must be your mannerisms

Wait, I've never seen a picture of this guy. Anyone have a link? Is he really Chadlite?

grincel said:
Wait, I've never seen a picture of this guy. Anyone have a link? Is he really Chadlite?

His profile pic is him.

Zyros said:
'girls are intimidated" is a huge cope.

is that why you are intimidated by hot girls?