Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My friends once said I look similar to this guy

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
JFL if you’re told you look like an old ugly guy when you’re 18. They all laughed and keep calling me names. It’s because of my gigantic nose probably. I will never be chad I can’t accept it, how am I suppose to? That I’m living trash, a subhuman deserving only death and pain.

8C571C6A 3FE3 4EBB 999C 5B43F0AC46E4

Damn they really told you, you look 40

I'm 20 and look 14. Would you rather be in my situation :lul: :lul: :lul:

You know what time it is, boyo
039AE853 E18C 4144 B142 CB2BAB8FB31F

useless friends you have
unless they were just banting

useless friends you have
unless they were just banting
They make fun of me a lot but it's better than complete lonelyness. They are good friends and people I'm just a genetic waste its natural they will make fun of someone like ne. I'm lucky to even have friends tbh.

They make fun of me a lot but it's better than complete lonelyness. They are good friends and people I'm just a genetic waste its natural they will make fun of someone like ne. I'm lucky to even have friends tbh.
i guess, this forum still makes the best (and only ) company i got

Not your friends. If you off’d yourself they’d pause for a moment like “dang”, and keep laughing

mogs me at looking manly