Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My friend's gf begged him not to break up with her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
This happened 2 yrs ago when I was still bluepilled so I didn't think a lot about it but now I've been replaying that night in my head. I'll keep it short.

I've been out with my friend and his gf. He's a chadlite and has a 8/10 gf. He got drunk by drinking a fuckload of beer and started insulting her lmao telling her she's a stupid whore etc (personality :soy:) ... And told her he breaks up. She started crying and begged him all the way to his home to not do it, and then went inside with him to sleep jfl. He just ignored her. Next afternoon I text him what happened and he says she woke him up early and still begged him and he finally changed his mind.
Jfl if you're a chadlite or chad you'll literally have stacies begging to stay with you I want to die.

The bigger an asshole a Chad is, the more the Stacies want him

No foid will ever care that much about anyone posting here.

That grinds me gears
0*B1uqWVnJ8SdXUWHu.jpg

:soy:She deserves a man like me:soy:

Tfu on the face of the stupid bitch
Tfu on the face of the normoid faggot

Sometimes i wonder if this is all just a long bad nightmare and i will wake up

The water is wet again, however it is good to have these experiences here, they are a good proof of what chad dynamics is like in the real world.

I'm so done with this gay earth

Brutal. We are pretty much a different species from chad

He got drunk by drinking a fuckload of beer
and started insulting her lmao
telling her she's a stupid whore etc
(personality :soy:) ...
The bigger an asshole a Chad is, the more the Stacies want him
Wait, should we necessarily be saying a guy is an asshole if he calls a foid stupid or a whore?

What is she actually was those things?

We do that occasionally, after all, where appropriate.

Seems like we could risk holding a double-standard here, condemning chads for engaging in language we think privately.

Perhaps foid value honest criticism of their foibles?

He got drunk by drinking a fuckload of beer and started insulting her lmao telling her she's a stupid whore etc (personality :soy:) ...
nothing makes a foid wetter than being treated like trash by men they are attracted to.

I will never experience this.
(i dont really want to experience shit like this tbh i cant stand social situations like this)

The water is wet again, however it is good to have these experiences here, they are a good proof of what chad dynamics is like in the real world.

*Chad beats and assaults women in a myriad of ways*

"Boys will be boys tee-hee!!"

He must have not gotten the message that it was over for him because of sub8 law.

This happened 2 yrs ago when I was still bluepilled so I didn't think a lot about it but now I've been replaying that night in my head. I'll keep it short.

I've been out with my friend and his gf. He's a chadlite and has a 8/10 gf. He got drunk by drinking a fuckload of beer and started insulting her lmao telling her she's a stupid whore etc (personality :soy:) ... And told her he breaks up. She started crying and begged him all the way to his home to not do it, and then went inside with him to sleep jfl. He just ignored her. Next afternoon I text him what happened and he says she woke him up early and still begged him and he finally changed his mind.
Jfl if you're a chadlite or chad you'll literally have stacies begging to stay with you I want to die.

Are they still together today?

That chad belongs in gulag.
And the foid belongs ilto be sent to a remote island
full