Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friend’s brother is wasting his youth being MGTOW.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
So one of the few friends I managed to keep has a younger brother. The kid is decent looking, almost six feet tall, nothing really abnormal about him, not a Chad, but could definitely get laid regularly. The kid is wasting his life being MGTOW. He is talking about divorce rape and all this other shit that doesn’t affect him at all and using it to justify his beliefs. How do I convince him that it’s a cope for low status men and that he shouldn’t worry about it?

divorce rape is a real thing

i would never get married if I was him too

damn that kid is delusional. does he seriously think that if he dates a girl his age he's gonna get divorce raped or whatever? its just a fun life experience at that age. he's willfully abstaining from one of the most essential developmental milestones in his teenage years.

idk how someone can even arrive at the ideological conclusions of MGTOW without being an insane, divorced, suicidal boomer

divorce rape is a real thing

i would never get married if I was him too
Well yeah but he’s like 17. He’s not getting married anytime soon. He should enjoy slaying while he can.

Well yeah but he’s like 17. He’s not getting married anytime soon. He should enjoy slaying while he can.

he's better off in the long term...

women are disgusting creatures that will destroy you if you are not Chad.

Why would you encourage foid worship? If he hates foids, then he is a cool guy in my book... Trying to make a simp out of him? JFL

he's better off in the long term...

women are disgusting creatures that will destroy you if you are not Chad.

Why would you encourage foid worship? If he hates foids, then he is a cool guy in my book... Trying to make a simp out of him? JFL
Well he’s Chadlite atleast. He should just pump and dump, not worship them.

So one of the few friends I managed to keep has a younger brother. The kid is decent looking, almost six feet tall, nothing really abnormal about him, not a Chad, but could definitely get laid regularly. The kid is wasting his life being MGTOW. He is talking about divorce rape and all this other shit that doesn’t affect him at all and using it to justify his beliefs. How do I convince him that it’s a cope for low status men and that he shouldn’t worry about it?
He’s just a fake based normie. You don’t need to do anything, as soon as a foid walks up to him all that mgtow shit might as well be out the window.

Why do you care? If some guy wants to be volcel, then let him.

As an incel, I agree with his thoughts.
While I can't get a foid, I do know that if one gets tired of you, she can accuse you of things which in this age we live in, everyone believes the foid until there's a ton of proof behind her.

Just recently after I think someone said... years? I don't know as I haven't been following, where some girl that the Johnny Depp actor been with accused him of stuff and for years they believed her until just recently it was proven she was a lying whore.
Now, we're talking about a celebrity here. I've seen stories of this happening to normies like some stories of foids lying on guys raping them in dorms in school and only later find out it didn't happen, but people still proud of the foid for still coming out and showing the horrible life girls go through in school... with a story that never happened and the guy's life is still fucked when it never happened.

So yeah. I agree with your friend.
If I was him, I would be fine with ascending, because that's what I would like to do, but I can see myself being an MGTOW because the world is not in guys favor anymore. Just look at a foid wrong and she can accuse you of rape and people will believe her.

This is what puts MGTOW below blackpill. You can accept blackpill and still have sex, but MGTOW encourages you to push foids away and be a virgin.

What a fucking coper

He’s just a fake based normie. You don’t need to do anything, as soon as a foid walks up to him all that mgtow shit might as well be out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back