Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My friend's aunt has body count of 200.

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
>She fucked as many chad as she could(my friend says she started dating since 15 and he was swearing to god that she has dated more than 200 guys)
>After becoming a giga roastie she decided to marry a soyboy filmmaker wannabe.
>During the engagement they agreed to no children.
>After a few years she took back what she said and told him if he doesn't want kids she would divorce him.
>She did.
>She then Fucked more than 15 guys in a year
>Ex Husband called her and asked her to get back
>They got back together a month ago

:society::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Report her to halal police, being a giga roastie should be a crime.:lasereyes:

Last edited:
Report her to halal police, being a giga roastie should be a crime.:lasereyes:
View attachment 516682
They won't do shit. Iranian government is fully aware of this but can't interfere with people's private life. They can only capture and beat the shit out of someone if they see him doing it in public places (kissing,having sex,etc) or someone reports that a dude is getting a blow job in the neighborhood.

thats call being a whore

It's all so tiring

And even more shocking is that all this is happening in Iran

I'm very close to going joker in Iranian Minecraft

I'm literally getting bullied every day

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
İ feel sorry for you brocel, but access to weapons there is very difficult, isn't it? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

one of my friends was a chadlite and he got paid from old roasties to fuck them in kish.and he made a lot of money doing that

Last edited:

Lmfao
Iranian minecraft server owners watch out :feelsdevil:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
İ feel sorry for you brocel, but access to weapons there is very difficult, isn't it? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Extremely difficult in my experience
You're lucky to get a nerf gun

It's OK brocel. No I can't get a gun here. There are people who claim to sell guns in the border cities but I don't trust them. They probably work with the government

one of my friends was a chadlite and he got paid from old roasties to fuck them in kish.and he made a lot of money doing that
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: please kill me now. I can't take this shit anymore :cryfeels:

Lmfao
Iranian minecraft server owners watch out :feelsdevil:
:lul::lul::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Throw low ph water in hur faec (in boblox)

They won't do shit. Iranian government is fully aware of this but can't interfere with people's private life. They can only capture and beat the shit out of someone if they see him doing it in public places (kissing,having sex,etc) or someone reports that a dude is getting a blow job in the neighborhood.
Doesn’t the Qur’an call for the death sentence for adultery?