Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my friends are with girls tonight while I LDAR

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
So fucking unfair. They’re having the time of their lives and gonna stay up all night with pretty girls while I rot alone and have to go to bed early to wage slave in the morning. I so wish I had incel friends irl. Having normie friends sucks but it’s better than being completely alone

You shouldn't be friends with normies especially if they have girlfriends that's not good for your mental health

Mogs me because friends

So fucking unfair. They’re having the time of their lives and gonna stay up all night with pretty girls while I rot alone and have to go to bed early to wage slave in the morning. I so wish I had incel friends irl. Having normie friends sucks but it’s better than being completely alone
I'd rather be alone than have friends who have GFs and mog me, but that's just me.

You shouldn't be friends with normies especially if they have girlfriends that's not good for your mental health
True but I can get drugs from them and I need some interaction with people irl

Brutal bro. Nothing worse than getting lifemogged and reminded of what you will never have

Mogs me because has friends.

My word this is brutal

im ur frienmd and im sleeping