Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friend went to nightclub at his 18th bday

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
and didn't invite me but he did go with his chad friends :feelscry:

my incel friend and i went to a club for his 21st birthday. we got kicked out after like 45 minutes for being "too drunk." we also were mogged to death. idk what his reasoning for going there was maybe wishful thinking. i spent my 21st getting drunk and doing introvert things. your friend should no longer be your friend after this.

my incel friend and i went to a club for his 21st birthday. we got kicked out after like 45 minutes for being "too drunk." we also were mogged to death. idk what his reasoning for going there was maybe wishful thinking. i spent my 21st getting drunk and doing introvert things. your friend should no longer be your friend after this.
I mean he went to parties before, telling me what he did in them without thinking of inviting me, that's why I've been telling that my friends are fake friends and I have 2

I mean he went to parties before, telling me what he did in them without thinking of inviting me, that's why I've been telling that my friends are fake friends and I have 2
basically everyone outside your family, if you're family is good, is going to be fake/transient.

You are not alone.

I have experienced this countless times. These people are not my friends

It's OVER for discordcels

thats not a friend lmao

i used to have "friends" like that who never even talked to me if i didn't initiate first, i told them all to literally go fuck themselves and sent them threats before blocking them everywhere

thats not a friend lmao

i used to have "friends" like that who never even talked to me if i didn't initiate first, i told them all to literally go fuck themselves and sent them threats before blocking them everywhere

So you basically turned into those "friends". And the friends that you have now will do to you what you did to your previous friends, since you don't initiate conversations with them.

So you basically turned into those "friends". And the friends that you have now will do to you what you did to your previous friends, since you don't initiate conversations with them.

no, i only have two of them now (one that i had since the age of 4, the other since like 14) and talk to both on a daily basis. they initiate with me, i initiate with them, they feel completely comfortable with me and we talk about everything under the sun, and i feel completely comfortable with them. that's what a friendship is supposed to be like

no, i only have two of them now (one that i had since the age of 4, the other since like 14) and talk to both on a daily basis. they initiate with me, i initiate with them, they feel completely comfortable with me and we talk about everything under the sun, and i feel completely comfortable with them. that's what a friendship is supposed to be like
Good to hear you've found people you can communicate with freely. Don't put your full trust in them though, you never know.

21 in a week, literally 0 friend irl or online. At least I can initiate phase 2 now.

I know it would have been nice to be invited..but would you have liked to go clubbing? Like would you have danced and shit?

Maybe it's because you don't know his other friends.

If he invited you you would have claimed he only did it to mog you cause you're ugly.

As incels we lose if we go out and we lose if we sit in our basement. truly it is over

Unlucky boyo, happened to me on NYE.
Shit's fucked.

Lol, it's better you didn't go. Night clubs are mogging central.

jfl he went today too but into the pub, I think I shouldn't expect any invite from him EVER lul.. At least he could invite me to the pub without his friends whenever he wants but no he went to the pub today with his chad friends.. It's truly over for friendcels tbh tbh, fuck this I am honestly done caring about having friends and all that, now I will focus on making money. Having and making money makes me feel happy and good, can't wait to save up for a surgery so I could get laid off tinder and give 0 fucks about having friends. Hopefully I am not coping tbh tbh

jfl he went today too but into the pub, I think I shouldn't expect any invite from him EVER lul.. At least he could invite me to the pub without his friends whenever he wants but no he went to the pub today with his chad friends.. It's truly over for friendcels tbh tbh, fuck this I am honestly done caring about having friends and all that, now I will focus on making money. Having and making money makes me feel happy and good, can't wait to save up for a surgery so I could get laid off tinder and give 0 fucks about having friends. Hopefully I am not coping tbh tbh
I feel your pain. The world is full of backstabbing cunts who put others down. It is pretty ironic that almost all of our problems are caused by our own species.