Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My "friend" used make fun of me just to get girl's attention

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
When I was in high school I had just one friend from childhood and we used to play games together and talk a lot.
He was cool, but when we were around girls from school he used to make fun of me in front of girls just to get some attention.
When there were girls around him he changed his personality, he was literally a different person.
He mocked me telling some stories of my personal life to them just to get attention like wtf.
I couldn't even understand what was happening that time.
I didn't have any friends just some colleagues and when he was alone he used to run up to me to small talk just to not feel alone.

I remember another story when I was humiliated in front of some girls, but the guy who humiliated me was a colleague.
We used to talk about games a lot too, but I didn't consider him as a friend because he already had his friends and when they started to talk with him he would just ignore me to talk with them.
I didn't even remember what he said that day, I think my mind just deleted that traumatic event. I just remember feeling me heart beating hard and I felt like shit.
He said words that hurt me a lot.

It's insane what a friend can do in order to get girl's attention.

A woman seems to be more important than a 7 year friendship...

Not even to have sex with her, just so he can get 1 minute of attention from her I bet.

I didn't even remember what he said that day, I think my mind just deleted that traumatic event. I just remember feeling me heart beating hard and I felt like shit.

sorry for your experiences.
that reaction was your body giving you adrenaline, trying to get you to fight him.
you probably would be able to beat him up if you had that response.

That was not a "friend" he was just a beta looking for fallback company.

When I was in high school I had just one friend from childhood and we used to play games together and talk a lot.
He was cool, but when we were around girls from school he used to make fun of me in front of girls just to get some attention.
When there were girls around him he changed his personality, he was literally a different person.
He mocked me telling some stories of my personal life to them just to get attention like wtf.
I couldn't even understand what was happening that time.
I didn't have any friends just some colleagues and when he was alone he used to run up to me to small talk just to not feel alone.

I remember another story when I was humiliated in front of some girls, but the guy who humiliated me was a colleague.
We used to talk about games a lot too, but I didn't consider him as a friend because he already had his friends and when they started to talk with him he would just ignore me to talk with them.

It's insane what a friend can do in order to get girl's attention.

Normie friends are always like that. As soon as a foid is around they turn into a different person. Imagine my shock when my old friend was trying to impress a fat dyke

Cut ties with these type of "friends" immediately.

Man this kinda of "friends" are the worst, how can someone throw years of friendship just for attention of these whores? I had one that did exactly the same, considered him literally a brother to me and he humiliates me just for foid attention, truly sad

Pathetic simp of a friend. Should have told him to fuck off.

Not even to have sex with her, just so he can get 1 minute of attention from her I bet.
That's how the mind of the sex starved simp works. To their rotten psyche, a bit of attention is the equivalent of being on thr path to sex.

That's how the mind of the sex starved simp works. To their rotten psyche, a bit of attention is the equivalent of being on thr path to sex.
It enrages me how pathetic they are. Low iq cuck mentality must be stomped out soon.

Genuinely pathetic, glad I was never around "friends" that were that feeble and pitiful.

There is no such thing as “friends”

Most normies are pathetic backstabbing vermin

This is why I never really bother trying to make friends. The world is just a huge competition and people will always be trying to screw each other over.

I hate normies and their macho posturing

Sadly this is the norm. I've had the same shit happen to me countless times.